City fined €3000 by UEFA

A fine when no club anywhere has any income coming in.
Imagine if we’d done something classed as against their very own Respect campaign that would surely have been an enormous fine can’t think of a worse offence.

In fact pay it by card and insist it’s in sterling ( no, not Raheem!)

Last edited:
Mate of mine does loads of vinyl work for city,put the words "the colin bell stand" up,badges here and there,the big photos...that type of stuff.
Has to go before European games and put black insulation tape over the manufacturer's name on every TV in the ground.....anything and everything that does not put into the UEFA coffers,HAS to be covered up.

Make sure we send them 3000 Euro land coins that have all been licked by someone with the virus first

They are just a load of smellfungus ninnyhammers............................ they are words, look them up I loved it!! They are however not swear words!!

The more I read about the stupid fools at EUFA the more I think we should just tell the lot of them to go boil their heads we will start our own competition!!!!

Just tell them to do one, the bunch of self serving toss pots.

And to think there are still thousands of City fans turning out to watch their stupid competion.

I turn up to boo the bastards, and if it wasn't so chilly up in CBL3 I'd be baring both buttocks as that fuckin' dirge of an anthem reached a crescendo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.