City fined €3000 by UEFA

Had to go back and see if theer was anything wired with that kit that night? Looks fine to me. We must have worn the black kit in some other CL games?

images

GettyImages-1203527184.jpg

Remember when they threatened us for singing ‘you’re not incredible ‘ to Hulk

As night follows day...... they'll need more than this fine to cover their costs once we've had them through CAS & court.

I have just read through the list posted by @Blueknows. It is just a straight forward money grabbing exercise. Loads getting done for 'late kick off'. I bet not one kick off was delayed by 30 seconds and it certainly was not bad enough for anyone to comment on it, absolute piss take.

Oh and the dippers get the same fine as us. we wore a logo 3cms too big, they threw fireworks !!!!!
It's just a protection racket. Another example of complete greed, in a time when more giving is needed, they just want to take. Compare this to other businesses that are swapping to manufacturing equipment to help save peoples lives. Mercedes f1 for example.

"Manchester City's appeal against their UEFA imposed ban has been delayed while football deals with the COVID-19 pandemic. UEFA chief Aleksander Ceferin confirmed that paperwork which would help get the ball rolling will be reviewed in due course.
Aleksander Ceferin: "Presentation of papers has been delayed for a month and will be reviewed again as the situation progresses. The issue of Man City is another matter. I respect bodies that judge and make decisions. I have not spoken to them.

@marca via @MirrorFootball"

Except when its not and is still finding new ways of showing what type of organisation they truly are!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.