City fined 25K for 6 yellow cards v rags

Please come and collect your £25k cheque at a special pre-match ceremony at City Square. You will be made very welcome.

I’m calling it a day mate , nearly did after the Wigan game ,games rotten to the core .

I can understand how you feel mate but we need our fans to be behind the team.
Don't let the bastard's drive you away from the club you love.
We as fans need to make it clear that every wrong decision will result in the referee getting hell from us.
But ultimately it's up to the club to keep highlighting all the shite decisions that have gone against us and put as much pressure on the refs and pigmol as possible.
Cheating corrupt fucking wankers need to be held accountable.

I can understand how you feel mate but we need our fans to be behind the team.
Don't let the bastard's drive you away from the club you love.
We as fans need to make it clear that every wrong decision will result in the referee getting hell from us.
But ultimately it's up to the club to keep highlighting all the shite decisions that have gone against us and put as much pressure on the refs and pigmol as possible.
Cheating corrupt fucking wankers need to be held accountable.
With the 10 legbreakers this season & the numerous penalties we didn’t get, shit bent decisions one after another & the club have done nothing . I know me giving it up won’t achieve a thing but I just can’t subscribe to a sport that I know is bent & fixed against us , it’s like 1970 ‘s wrestling , fixed & a huge con, the whole things a show which bends over backwards for certain clubs. The club just take it but I can’t anymore , i’m sad about it but I feel like a fool for being conned for so long .

With the 10 legbreakers this season & the numerous penalties we didn’t get, shit bent decisions one after another & the club have done nothing . I know me giving it up won’t achieve a thing but I just can’t subscribe to a sport that I know is bent & fixed against us , it’s like 1970 ‘s wrestling , fixed & a huge con, the whole things a show which bends over backwards for certain clubs. The club just take it but I can’t anymore , i’m sad about it but I feel like a fool for being conned for so long .

We have had some atrocious decisions against us, moreso this season and you are right it's fixed against us.
I wish the club would say fuck it we have had enough and present a video of what we have been up against to the media, I'm sure some journalist out there must be sympathetic to the club.
Take out advertising space on TV, BT and on Sky and fucking show the corrupt FA for what they are.

I don’t blame you mate,it’s getting to the stage going into games more concerned not about who we are playing but how we will get fucked over by the officials,the whole thing is rotten to the core and as you mention it’s certain clubs who they want to see prevail and we aren’t one of them,the only thing I can think why the club isn’t calling out these fuckers is maybe they are quietly having another dossier compiled on the cnuts..

We have had some atrocious decisions against us, moreso this season and you are right it's fixed against us.
I wish the club would say fuck it we have had enough and present a video of what we have been up against to the media, I'm sure some journalist out there must be sympathetic to the club.
Take out advertising space on TV, BT and on Sky and fucking show the corrupt FA for what they are.
Me too mate but for me it’s too late.

I don’t blame you mate,it’s getting to the stage going into games more concerned not about who we are playing but how we will get fucked over by the officials,the whole thing is rotten to the core and as you mention it’s certain clubs who they want to see prevail and we aren’t one of them,the only thing I can think why the club isn’t calling out these fuckers is maybe they are quietly having another dossier compiled on the cnuts..
It’s been open season on our players & other teams know it , it’s a miracle we haven’t had a career ending injury but it will happen i’m Sure of it .

It’s been open season on our players & other teams know it , it’s a miracle we haven’t had a career ending injury but it will happen i’m Sure of it .
And most likely nothing will happen just faux outrage from a lot of the media and pundits and the league and fa,to be honest it’s pure luck of the 8-9 shocking assaults none have ended up with serious injury,and yet when it happens the outrage from the players who can blame them,but then we get hit with fines with failure to control your players,it’s laughable..

Effectively City being fined £25k for Atkinson’s incompetence!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.