City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

I’d guess our HT team talks can be pretty heated with a lot of information being given out in a very short space of time whilst players are getting rubs ands massages.
It’s not like we run out 5 mins late ffs, it’s usually within a minute of the 1 min grace, hardly not getting our shit together.

That just sounds like every other team's HT experience though. Like I don't think it's especially serious but if those are the rules then either get out on time like everyone else or suck up the punishment. The amount aligns with what Palace were fined per game for the same thing so there's precedent.

That just sounds like every other team's HT experience though. Like I don't think it's especially serious but if those are the rules then either get out on time like everyone else or suck up the punishment. The amount aligns with what Palace were fined per game for the same thing so there's precedent.
I doubt any HT experience comes close to a Pep teamtalk but I get your point.

This may well have already been addressed in the thread, but do these crimes only relate to halves that we've got to kick off after the toss of the coin. Seems unfair if the opposition dont kick off and we're at fault. Similarly, any messing around/encroachment could further delay kick offs. Was it the messing around having photos taken, doing huddles that caused this?

Also, in separate question, do we know if we were informed of each fine at the time, and just left them like a pile of parking tickets on Mario's Ferrari, or have we been given a load of fines all at the same time?

Clearly the club are "taking a pinch" - fighting battles they can win, rather than wasting time on this, which is technically correct but petty and annoying.

Yeah I just don't understand the rush to go on the defensive over it. If they were warned and still could get their shit together then so be it.
Mate, some fans even rush to defend the fat cats, at the business side of the club, when they hike up ticket prices. They just can't bear to hear any negativity remotely City related.

1*54fVhgNszLjeDX46-ehq_w.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.