City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

Have any other clubs been sanctioned for this? I find it impossible to believe we're the only team that's ever started a game a minute late.

I saw a rumour a further 11 sides were guilty of this but I can't find anything to back it up

Have any other clubs been sanctioned for this? I find it impossible to believe we're the only team that's ever started a game a minute late.

I saw a rumour a further 11 sides were guilty of this but I can't find anything to back it up
Not sure but we are the only newsworthy team right now.

Could we start a half time time management partnership with Tag Heur for £5m a season?

Pays the fines and Erling’s wages for a couple of weeks…

City Liverpool Everton have all been done in the last few years. City didn’t learn (or care).
UEFA do it too.

Just looked at tunnel cam for the Villa game which we have been for delaying the restart which I presume is the second half. Game kicked off at 8.15 and four minutes injury time were added on which takes us to 21.04. Looking at tunnel cam both teams came out together at 21.19 so why are we being fined. At what point does the clock start ticking and how does anyone know who is to blame? Sounds mad to me.

I genuinely don’t think anyone outside the media trying to make it a story gives a fuck. It’s a total
non story and fans couldn’t give two shits.
Twitter/Social media is rammed with arseholes complaining that we've cheated somehow, that we should be deducted points for it, that City have got away with it just paying a fine etc... Only City fans who don't give a shit the rest of the fuckers do

The punishments ranged from a warning for the first offence - in a match against Crystal Palace on 27 August 2022 - to the largest sanction of £200,000, which they have received for the longest delay of two minutes 46 seconds.

That came during their 3-1 victory over West Ham on 19 May 2024, as they sealed a fourth consecutive Premier League title on the last day of the season

If i remember right, kick offs in the 2nd half were delayed in some games to ensure the last games of the season all kicked off the 2nd half at the same time.
Probably we were late out but given the poor way the PL manages its league, wouldnt surprise me if we were fined for following the protocol on the last day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.