City football shirts everywhere

We're in Thailand atm,first time for 7 years and we have seen a lot more City
tops than in previous years,Iv had Thais comment on my City stuff,all complimentary.Got my Thai brother in law and nephew wearing City gear too !

Met a swiss couple.a few days ago,their 2 kids,about 7 and 8 years old,one in full city kit the other full rag kit,asked them both who is winning the prem league and they both replied City.
Yes a lot of Thais get attracted to atm

we are buying our tops when we get back to bkk in mbk centre,was quoted 300bhat in several places and none would drop,got pattaya to check out yet but 300 bt is ok about £7.50,they had all 3 our kits and the quality was excellent,seen some right crappy ones up north and awful copies of next years home.
Saw a young Thai lad there in next season's full kit...saw a few others but the place was infested with rag/dipper tops.
Me and my soon to be Mrs. (all being well) will be flying the flag out there with our myriad City shirts when I return in 3 weeks. ;)

Saw a young Thai lad there in next season's full kit...saw a few others but the place was infested with rag/dipper tops.
Me and my soon to be Mrs. (all being well) will be flying the flag out there with our myriad City shirts when I return in 3 weeks. ;)
me and my nipper saw next seasons kit in a store in Udon a few weeks back,all the cheap shitty copies always have the shorts too,its what the thais buy,good enough for them.but my lad said dont buy me that shit !!!

good luck.with your mrs mate
iv been married 17 years to my tilac

Was in Hyde Park London three weeks ago and saw a couple of Kids with their City tops with Haaland at the back.
One of the kid looks like he was on a school trip.

was in paphos over easter school holidays with the grandchildren .more kids wearing the city shirt than any other team (mostly haaland grealish).There was a lot of city shirts for sale in the local shops alongside the usual r m argue Messi shirts

Weirdest place I’ve seen a City shirt was some years ago on a local lad, on a donkey, going up a rocky hill just outside some tiny village in the middle of nowhere in the ‘Atlas Mountains’ Morocco, didn’t have a name though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.