City football shirts everywhere

I have sadly had some flak from fellow fans who assume I am a plastic fan, just because I live on the south coast. “Get a life” I say. i was indeed born in the south but my Mum and grandparents were born and bred in Saddleworth, and my grandad converted me to a City fan before I could spell. So I have seen City through the glory years with the Holy Trinity, and when I lived in Yorkshire I travelled hundreds of miles during the Swailes and Lee eras, I protested outside shouting “Swailes Out” and then had a long journey back to East Yorkshire many times. So I think I deserve a bit of slack. All I can say is I moved to Bournemouth for love and work in 2002, I think I saw four or five City shirts until around the Mancini era, and now they are everywhere, in fact they are more evident than the red tops.

Once a fan of any club very few change their colours. It doesn’t matter where people are from as long as they enjoy supporting their team.

Was in Mexico on holiday and group of Argentines spoke good English saying City were their English team

Tevez
Kun
Zaba

All Boca fans and all City

A family from New York all City

Even a lad from Chile commented on my tattoo that he likes City

We have come a long way
We most certainly have come a long way and beyond the wildest dreams of many of us Blues.
I often wonder how many of our younger supporters really appreciate this. From also-rans a mere 15 years ago to consistently the best team in England. Now finally and officially the best team in Europe, and almost certainly the World. Long may it continue.

Was in London on Thursday and there were kids in City shirts everywhere.
Also saw a white van man with a metal City shirt decoration on the front grill of his van driving up Gower Street towards Euston Road.

When I was in Alcudia in Mallorca, loads of the locals were wearing city shirts, in all the little daft beach shops they were selling fake city shirts, city beach towel, portraits of Haaland.

The amount of United stuff in comparison was so little.

When I was in Italy a couple months ago, in a small town in the south where my girlfriend is from, I even saw a couple locals in city shirts there.

We’re massive.

The taxi driver who picked up my family to fly back from Croatia asked where I was from. When I said Manchester he asked if I was a City fan. He was only flying in to Manchester next week to watch the Fulham match and hopefully see his favourite Croatian players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.