City football shirts everywhere

Was on holiday in Croatia last week, and was surprised by how many European kids were wearing City shirts (all with Haaland on the back, of course). The brand is clearly growing.
Maybe its my lack of a sunny demeanor, but to me they are just United supporters with a Ronaldo No7 on their back! I bet none of their dad's have a No12 Darus Vassell on their washing lines

See the odd rag shirt, but it looks like a forlorn act of defiance being worn by the village idiot, usually by someone who would have become "interested" when they were bullying/monopolising their way to titles.
Kids around here Didsbury/Withington seem to be Blues on the whole.
Burnage used to have a lot of reds...... oh wait that was 25 years ago. I was a Didsbury boy and the area was Blue back then 60s and 70s.

Last edited:
Oddly I was walking home the other day on Bridge Street and must have walked past 4 groups of people each with 2 or 3 of them wearing Liverpool shirts, no idea what was going on

Isn't Bridge Street next to the courts, they'd of been either before the judge or demanding justice for something they'd claimed not to have done.

I saw a guy full kit dipper wankered in Reddish the other other week. Thought to myself fuckin hell he's brave...
Pmsl, You would imagine most normal people would be doing that for a piss take or a dare but not these weirdos, he probably wears that all day long.

Isn't Bridge Street next to the courts, they'd of been either before the judge or demanding justice for something they'd claimed not to have done.
I bet the air was full of vanilla essence from all the candles.

Seen loads here in zante, went in jd at terminal two before we left & our away top was sold out in most sizes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.