City football shirts everywhere

Some stonkers there !!!
Umbro designed some great kits.
Weren't they a Cheshire-based company ?
Can remember my son's playing in the junior Umbro tournaments, which attracted teams from overseas, as well as the North West...
Yup,
I used to go to the warehouse to buy cheap gear and bought a couple of full kits for teams i played for. One was the Juventus style one and it looked mint! I also bought all my goalkeepers gloves from there as well.

I went to Go Ape today in Leeds (Temple Newsam) with my daughter, 6 young boys in our group who i think all knew each other.
The instructor overheard them talking football and to get friendly asked who there favourite footballers are?

They responded with…..
4 x Haaland
1 x Grealish
1 x Messi

Take that Leeds United - thought you were massive? :-)

I went to Go Ape today in Leeds (Temple Newsam) with my daughter, 6 young boys in our group who i think all knew each other.
The instructor overheard them talking football and to get friendly asked who there favourite footballers are?

They responded with…..
4 x Haaland
1 x Grealish
1 x Messi

Take that Leeds United - thought you were massive? :-)
Well 4 of them did go for the local lad, what more could you ask for?

I was turning the Christmas lights on in ramsgate last night ( no big celebrity just me lol ).
I'm stood by the secret switch when two kids of about 10/11 come up to me. As normal I'm breaking company rules by wearing my City hat. The two kids go ' do you support Man City ? Yep I say, than they fist pump me and walk away sing City City City lol.

Which did they think this FOC with a City hat support. They also said ' dont see many City fans here ' made me laugh that from two young lads

Inditech Middle East - Linkedin

PUMA's latest stride, "Manchester City", opened in, Yas Mall Abu Dhabi, and we're proud to be a part of their journey.

Thrilled to share that we've implemented Retail Pro Prism POS in "Manchester City". Our CEO had an incredible time connecting with the dynamic PUMA team during the visit today!

Ready for a seamless shopping experience? Visit the "Manchester City", in Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi, and explore the fusion of sport and style.

1B56BF63-2C99-49CB-87F6-41593F2DCB29.jpeg

0C84E50D-BBE2-4A59-89FE-D128587A1832.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.