City football shirts everywhere

I am always amazed at this phenomenon. Some gash guy from Equatorial Guinea proudly wears the shirt of a club he has never been to see from a city he doesn’t know where it is. Crazy.

Seeing more and more in Thailand especially new shirts.
Rags and dippers shirts are mostly from a bygone age
Where in LOS are you mate ?
There is a City hardcore.enclave in a small village near Kut Chap west of Udon Thani,my inlaws, they either support City or we get divorced ;-)
Chock dee khrap

Where in LOS are you mate ?
There is a City hardcore.enclave in a small village near Kut Chap west of Udon Thani,my inlaws, they either support City or we get divorced ;-)
Chock dee khrap
Sattahip ,Chon Buri mate
There's a Blue moon bar in Pattaya now

I am always amazed at this phenomenon. Some gash guy from Equatorial Guinea proudly wears the shirt of a club he has never been to see from a city he doesn’t know where it is. Crazy.
Do you watch films that have a setting not in Manchester?
Do you listen to music that wasn't written in Manchester?
Same difference.

Same difference.

I agree but I think the point is that us from Manchester or strong family ties to Manchester. It seems odd.

I live the fact that more and more kids are getting into City, very rarely so a City kid around here.

I guess deep down I wonder if City will mean as much to them as it does to us with Manchester connections.

I have lived down saff for 57 years but never once have I been tempted to support a London club. I hope this new fans turn out to be died hard City fans.

I do understand its difficult to understand them having the same strong feelings when they arent from Manchester. Its difficult to put into words. I have 3 great City mates all southerners all FOC been all over the world supporting City through thick and thin. We can be a died hard blue and not be from Manchester. This doesnt stop me being a proud southern talking manc lol

I agree but I think the point is that us from Manchester or strong family ties to Manchester. It seems odd.

I live the fact that more and more kids are getting into City, very rarely so a City kid around here.

I guess deep down I wonder if City will mean as much to them as it does to us with Manchester connections.

I have lived down saff for 57 years but never once have I been tempted to support a London club. I hope this new fans turn out to be died hard City fans.

I do understand its difficult to understand them having the same strong feelings when they arent from Manchester. Its difficult to put into words. I have 3 great City mates all southerners all FOC been all over the world supporting City through thick and thin. We can be a died hard blue and not be from Manchester. This doesnt stop me being a proud southern talking manc lol
Its just a shift of perspective is needed, that's all.
We accept that buying products from China/US/Europe is normal, but buying a football product from another country is somehow wrong.
There is no difference. People are attracted to good product/entertainment. I consider it the highest compliment to see fans from far and wide following "our" (basically it's everyone's) club.
More of the same, please :)

Same difference.
Is it? I don’t watch the same film every weekend and neither do I listen to the same song.

A fan should have some kind of genuine connection to the club and / or city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.