City football shirts everywhere

If you go anywhere the PL and UCL are shown, you will see lots of support for City, Liverpool and Salford excepted.

On a local beach on Costa Calida, Spain today. So many young locals (Spanish) with Haaland 9 shirts on. Quite a few Bellingham and Vinicius Jnr shirts too. I’m sure Mbappe will follow soon. No Liverpool, United, Chelsea or indeed any other Premier league team.
Life is good.
CTID
Spent the last three weeks on the Costa del sol and seen three different Spanish kids with City shirts on. How times have changed.

Don’t ostracise me, but I binned loads of old city shirts yesterday. Along with some old England, Sweden, Club America, NYC tops.
I’ll never get into them again. My girls grabbed quite a few to use as night shirts.
Sponsors like Tommy cook and brother etc. there was even a green one with le coq sportif on the back. No idea where that one came from.

On a local beach on Costa Calida, Spain today. So many young locals (Spanish) with Haaland 9 shirts on. Quite a few Bellingham and Vinicius Jnr shirts too. I’m sure Mbappe will follow soon. No Liverpool, United, Chelsea or indeed any other Premier league team.
Life is good.
CTID
....the best team in the land and all the world !!

Driving through Aintree/Fazakerley, there was an Everton fan driving one of those hired scooter things. Also on it, was his son, in FULL City kit

I didn't know whether to congratulate the youngster's excellent taste, or to warn the dad, about any lurking red scouse. Apparently, they don't much care for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.