City football shirts everywhere

My 9 yo was at a birthday party last night - we live in the Boston area in the US. It was at an indoor football pitch and the kids were asked to wear kits. The tally was:
-2 Haaland City home kits
-Álvarez City third kit (my kid)
-Rodri City third kit
-Salah Pool kit
-Zlatan Milan kit
- 2 Miami Messi, 1 Messi Argentina
-Bellingham Real

I thought this was a good City showing, especially compared to other PL teams. Also, everyone who hates that third jersey, the US kids think it’s the best ever!

My 9 yo was at a birthday party last night - we live in the Boston area in the US. It was at an indoor football pitch and the kids were asked to wear kits. The tally was:
-2 Haaland City home kits
-Álvarez City third kit (my kid)
-Rodri City third kit
-Salah Pool kit
-Zlatan Milan kit
- 2 Miami Messi, 1 Messi Argentina
-Bellingham Real

I thought this was a good City showing, especially compared to other PL teams. Also, everyone who hates that third jersey, the US kids think it’s the best ever!

Hope the kid in the dipper shirt went home in tears and you let slip Santa wasn’t real.

I saw the thread heading and thought my wife was criticising our bedroom again.

As an older person my shirts are really a reminder of my age. Most are quite threadbare and still get an airing despite the variety modern shirts provide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.