City games allegedly fixed

Since the takeover Mane getting sent off is probably the only decision I can remember going our way against the other top teams, oh and Evens getting sent off in the 6-1. Both were fairly clear cut so even if a ref was biased they would have been hard pressed to not give them, in spite of the pundits talking bollocks.

What I noticed last season was against the top teams we were hard done by. This scuppered us keeping pace with Chelsea and Spurs and contributed to us losing the semi final to Arsenal. This is quite a clever change of tack as it's not as clear cut. If we are just three points behind a team when we play them, instead of drawing level the ref stitches us up and we are now six points behind giving us a mountain to climb.

It wouldnt surprise me if one or two City games over the decades were fixed. And I think some refs just dont like us, whether consciously or unconsciously. But if there had been a concerted conspiracy over the course of entire seasons it would have leaked. 100%. Far too many people would have had to be involved. One or two of them would have had a fall out with the chief conspirators and discretely arranged for it to come out. Or the conspirators would have a approached a ref to join the conspiracy who turned out to be uncorruptible.

They would know that every time they approached another ref to fix City games they would be running the risk that he would report them to the FA/police/Daily Mail, resulting in a jail sentence for them. To achieve what?

Since the takeover Mane getting sent off is probably the only decision I can remember going our way against the other top teams, oh and Evens getting sent off in the 6-1. Both were fairly clear cut so even if a ref was biased they would have been hard pressed to not give them, in spite of the pundits talking bollocks.

What I noticed last season was against the top teams we were hard done by. This scuppered us keeping pace with Chelsea and Spurs and contributed to us losing the semi final to Arsenal. This is quite a clever change of tack as it's not as clear cut. If we are just three points behind a team when we play them, instead of drawing level the ref stitches us up and we are now six points behind giving us a mountain to climb.

So your saying the Refs are being told to stop us?

So your saying the Refs are being told to stop us?

I am saying at times it looks that way. Also in spite of what team some of these refs profess to support I would say as kids growing up they probably supported one of the sky favoured big four. Us coming along upsetting the applecart probably doesn't sit well with a fair few of them and they won't be out to do us any favours.

I am saying at times it looks that way. Also in spite of what team some of these refs profess to support I would say as kids growing up they probably supported one of the sky favoured big four. Us coming along upsetting the applecart probably doesn't sit well with a fair few of them and they won't be out to do us any favours.

I don't remember all this agenda bollocks when Chelsea gatecrashed the party?

I don't remember all this agenda bollocks when Chelsea gatecrashed the party?

You don't have to agree but to me I believe at times we are getting stitched up. The press seemed to have a love in with moan a lot from the second he arrived ,but to be honest when Chelsea came into all the money I didn't take a blind bit of notice, mainly because we were nowhere near competing with them at the time.

It wouldnt surprise me if one or two City games over the decades were fixed. And I think some refs just dont like us, whether consciously or unconsciously. But if there had been a concerted conspiracy over the course of entire seasons it would have leaked. 100%. Far too many people would have had to be involved. One or two of them would have had a fall out with the chief conspirators and discretely arranged for it to come out. Or the conspirators would have a approached a ref to join the conspiracy who turned out to be uncorruptible.

They would know that every time they approached another ref to fix City games they would be running the risk that he would report them to the FA/police/Daily Mail, resulting in a jail sentence for them. To achieve what?

It would be the biggest scandal in world sport. Ever. The richest football league in the world. Billions of pounds. And they want to put all that in jeopardy to stop City.

Its us City who are making this the best watched around. Theres now 6 teams who can win it and thats why the t.v rights are astronomical.

Anyone who thinks Sky, BT, The Fa want it to go back how it was with the rags dominating are fucking deluded.

Last edited:
Can anyone prove that Mr Pellegrini was paid to lose?
Of course they can't, because its a load of rubbish.

I've no doubt some individuals in football are corrupt, but I remain unconvinced that there is some huge conspiracy by many against City, more likely is that there is considerable dislike of us because we were part of breaking up the sky cartel.

However when we are good enough there is little that anyone can do to prevent us being successful, and the main reason we haven't won more, is that we haven't been good enough.

I'd say we've been successful since 2011 when we won our first trophy in 35 years and qualified for the European Cup (Champions League) for the first time in 42 years. Whenever we have won though i'd say in was in spite of officials decisions, not because of them.

Easily 15-20 pts better than United in 2011/2012, they kept getting leg ups to stay with us then they f**ked up with a loss to Wigan and a draw with Everton.

If you watch the Liverpool game from the 2014 season you might notice only 1 team was gonna be allowed to win that game and with it the title, but thanks to Stevie G and them imploding at Palace they f**ked it up too.

Oliver in the League Cup final against Liverpool should have gave us a penalty to put the game out of reach. Good old Willy had him over.

As for the Rags they have been on the whole quite shit since baconface left until they won 3 'titles' last season and even then they finished 6th.

Quitting is what they would want City fans to do. If you think everything is cool and fair then that is up to you but if you are a City fan I can't see how. I believe something stinks but I love City too much and also live in the hope these biased/corrupt bastards will get outed real soon to f**k it all off.

Just my opinion and don't let it get in the way of your rosy view of things.

I won't and if I believed half the rubbish you believe then I'd stop going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.