City games allegedly fixed

There's definitely a media bias against us but to suggest that there's a wider ring of complete corruption against us is highly unlikely.

Was moyes brought in to get them lot to finish 7th in the league all part of the process?

Maybe as suggested by another poster in our title winning season, all their legs up that they got was all part of the plan? Let them keep up with us and then sort out a 1-0 defeat against Wigan and a draw with Everton. Then on top of that allow us to beat them 1-0 at ours.

I think we have incompetent officials but not bent ones personally. Not bent enough to manipulate a whole season anyway.

There's definitely a media bias against us but to suggest that there's a wider ring of complete corruption against us is highly unlikely.

Was moyes brought in to get them lot to finish 7th in the league all part of the process?

Maybe as suggested by another poster in our title winning season, all their legs up that they got was all part of the plan? Let them keep up with us and then sort out a 1-0 defeat against Wigan and a draw with Everton. Then on top of that allow us to beat them 1-0 at ours.

I think we have incompetent officials but not bent ones personally. Not bent enough to manipulate a whole season anyway.
Do you believe me that the club commissioned a dossier in the 2011/12 season when they were alerted to issues?

It wouldnt surprise me if one or two City games over the decades were fixed. And I think some refs just dont like us, whether consciously or unconsciously. But if there had been a concerted conspiracy over the course of entire seasons it would have leaked. 100%. Far too many people would have had to be involved. One or two of them would have had a fall out with the chief conspirators and discretely arranged for it to come out. Or the conspirators would have a approached a ref to join the conspiracy who turned out to be uncorruptible.

They would know that every time they approached another ref to fix City games they would be running the risk that he would report them to the FA/police/Daily Mail, resulting in a jail sentence for them. To achieve what?

Oldham, Rochdale, Rotherham, Bradford and about 40 other towns across the country had the police cover up Asian sex gangs attacking underage white girls for over a decade to prevent racial tensions growing. Hillsborough was covered up by the police for even longer to protect individuals who as good as killed people with their actions/none actions.

All that with no money involved when greed is the prime purpose of and for corruption to exist, yet the biggest money making game in the world is not at risk because it would have been exposed 100% according to you, delusion doesn't even come close.

Is that the same Mark Clatternburg whose career has recently taken a sharp and unexpected shift in direction?

To be fair, it is usually the linesman who gives the offsides, 're the spurs away game. So he would have to be in close collaboration with him.

Not really happening is it.

They did a hatchet job on Reyes and Ashley Cole that day, and about 10 seconds in does Tyler say that Wooney is "a bit of a rascal" in the tackles?

And that dive for a penalty!
Must be the worst game ever , so biased it was untrue . They got away with Murder that day .

Of course they can't, because its a load of rubbish.

I've no doubt some individuals in football are corrupt, but I remain unconvinced that there is some huge conspiracy by many against City, more likely is that there is considerable dislike of us because we were part of breaking up the sky cartel.

However when we are good enough there is little that anyone can do to prevent us being successful, and the main reason we haven't won more, is that we haven't been good enough.

That last sentence is the biggest load of bollocks ever posted on Bluemoon.

You only have to look at the frustration of Fernandinho and Aguero in the game against Chelsea last season to see the impact of refereeing decisions, one bad decision and you're without your only holding midfielder and top scorer for a minimum of 3 games. But if De Bruyne scored I hear, just fuck off.

Of course they can't, because its a load of rubbish.

I've no doubt some individuals in football are corrupt, but I remain unconvinced that there is some huge conspiracy by many against City, more likely is that there is considerable dislike of us because we were part of breaking up the sky cartel.

However when we are good enough there is little that anyone can do to prevent us being successful, and the main reason we haven't won more, is that we haven't been good enough.

That last sentence says it all for me. 100% spot on.

That last sentence is the biggest load of bollocks ever posted on Bluemoon.

You only have to look at the frustration of Fernandinho and Aguero in the game against Chelsea last season to see the impact of refereeing decisions, one bad decision and you're without your only holding midfielder and top scorer for a minimum of 3 games. But if De Bruyne scored I hear, just fuck off.

Go an have a lie down.

Had we been "good enough" in that game we'd have won it mate, we simply didn't put the ball in the net when we had numerous chances. Yes we were shafted by the officials in the game, but score when we should, and we still win it. Yes the red cards affected the following games too, but we won 2 of them, 1 against Arsenal included, the one we lost (Leicester) we were shite for 45 minutes (as well as shafted again by officials).

Oldham, Rochdale, Rotherham, Bradford and about 40 other towns across the country had the police cover up Asian sex gangs attacking underage white girls for over a decade to prevent racial tensions growing. Hillsborough was covered up by the police for even longer to protect individuals who as good as killed people with their actions/none actions.

All that with no money involved when greed is the prime purpose of and for corruption to exist, yet the biggest money making game in the world is not at risk because it would have been exposed 100% according to you, delusion doesn't even come close.
Except that they weren't covered up, at least not effectively, they were ignored. People like Ann cryer were raising the issue of child grooming donkeys years ago but it took far too long before people started to listen. Yes the police tried to cover up hillsborough but they failed because eventually people started to listen to the survivors. If there was a conspiracy to fix, not just isolated games, but entire football seasons then it would get out. The difference compared to Hillsborough and child grooming would be that it wouldn't be ignored, it would be headline news

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.