City games allegedly fixed

I think a lot of dubious refereeing can be put down to sheer incompetence. In terms of why we get worse treatment than some other clubs, I think part of it is refs are more reluctant to give big decisions against "establishment" clubs due to the scrutiny they'll come under in the media, and also the prospect of not reffing those clubs again in future. I also think it's down to specific referees, rather than a concerted, collective effort against us. Lee Mason (Bolton) and Anthony Taylor (Wythenshawe), for instance, seemingly have a bit of an issue with the club for whatever reason.

So do you agree with a few of your mods that refs are being told to stop us from their superiors at pigmol?
Not biased ones, as even I think there's some truth in that regarding one or two refs.

Because if you don't buy into this whole Agenda.Corruption.Hot balls.Vibrating balls.Far east betting.Secret Dossier bollocks, your either a rag or a wum, Was just curious which one you fall under?

Last edited:
The 'Football Is Fixed' guy is counting down his top 100 match-fixing events from the last decade and there's a few of ours in there.

At 98 is the 3-2 win at Bayern Munich. At 72 is Spurs 4-1 City with the return game in at 54. In the first game, there was the utterly bizarre decision to ignore a blatant offside by our now very own Kyle Walker and a later one from Harry Kane. On the second was the incredible decision to award a penalty for Sterling's supposed handball. In between those is the 2-1 defeat at Chelsea in the 2011/12 season, when there was a clear trip on David Silva when we were already 1-0 up. All three were reffed by Mark Clattenburg of course and an allegation of match-fixing won't come as any surprise when he's involved.

There's two other games in there, the 6-0 against Portsmouth and last season's 4-2 defeat at Leicester although I don't recall anything too controversial in either of those games.

Full list here: https://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/
Having been at all the Clattenburg reffed games all i can say is that i hope what we all know to be true can be proven

So do you agree with a few of your mods that refs are being told to stop us from their superiors at pigmol?
Not biased ones, as even I think there's some truth in that regarding one or two refs.

Because if you don't buy into this whole Agenda.Corruption.Hot balls.Vibrating balls.Far east betting.Secret Dossier bollocks, your either a rag or a wum, Was just curious which one you fall under?
When were you diagnosed as paranoid delusional?

Now, I'm just watching the full 90 mins on game of the day today, and Swarbrick has a perfect view as Leroy is being pulled back, of course this doesn't affect the outcome of the game but it's certainly not down to incompetence from the ref, he just has no intention of giving us a pen. What do we class that as?

Now, I'm just watching the full 90 mins on game of the day today, and Swarbrick has a perfect view as Leroy is being pulled back, of course this doesn't affect the outcome of the game but it's certainly not down to incompetence from the ref, he just has no intention of giving us a pen. What do we class that as?
Cheating

What else can it be, even the commentator mentioned it on my stream, "how could he not see Sane's arm being pulled all the way through the move" cuts to shot of players side by side looking like they are holding hands, ref in back ground say 20 yards away looking right at it ????

Simply furthering his career as a PL referee.

It is important at PL level that refs understand the objectives of those who employ them. Any potential hint of applying rules that could favour a team that was identified as an undesirable member of the top table would be met by a career stopping action.

This falls under the "not 100% sure" so he can get away with it being in the grey area, it's when we get the Mané on Ederson challenge that the ref has no choice but to give a red card.
If we had a history of uncompromising owners and managers who openly take on the FA, refs decisions and FIFA, using all legal firepower at our disposal, then there would be the equivalent of the "Fergie hair drier " treatment nestling at the back of every refs mind when playing us, that is the difference in my mind, we have a history of not haranguing refs, and being respectful of the rules etc, when it comes to the big close decisions, refs don't bottle it and side with us like they did Fergie, they don't fear facing our managers, owners etc in the media, sad, but very true

What else can it be, even the commentator mentioned it on my stream, "how could he not see Sane's arm being pulled all the way through the move" cuts to shot of players side by side looking like they are holding hands, ref in back ground say 20 yards away looking right at it ????
Exactly.

But weirdly, considering the game is over they usually give those as it doesn't affect the outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.