City games allegedly fixed

This falls under the "not 100% sure" so he can get away with it being in the grey area, it's when we get the Mané on Ederson challenge that the ref has no choice but to give a red card.
If we had a history of uncompromising owners and managers who openly take on the FA, refs decisions and FIFA, using all legal firepower at our disposal, then there would be the equivalent of the "Fergie hair drier " treatment nestling at the back of every refs mind when playing us, that is the difference in my mind, we have a history of not haranguing refs, and being respectful of the rules etc, when it comes to the big close decisions, refs don't bottle it and side with us like they did Fergie, they don't fear facing our managers, owners etc in the media, sad, but very true
What? How can he not be 100% sure, he's staring straight at it.

I've seen much much worse, stuff I honestly never expected to witness in the PL. The treatment City received last season compared to that of direct rivals, was a scandal, cannot find another word to describe it. While this season, among other "odd" calls, we have already received 2 ridiculous red cards, one of which clearly cost 2 points. And it's only match day 6. Anyway...

Now for that particular incident: Perhaps I'm being naive here, but let's say I can accept Swarbrick decides that Leroy makes too much out of it; that in his eyes that pulling does not deserve a penalty. It's the only reason for not giving it because he does see it, right? Question: If it wasn't Leroy the player in question out there, but let's say it was Firmino at Anfield, Lukaku at OT, Morata at SB, even Kane at Wembley, would he, the same ref, make the same decision? I don't know my friend...

What else can it be, even the commentator mentioned it on my stream, "how could he not see Sane's arm being pulled all the way through the move" cuts to shot of players side by side looking like they are holding hands, ref in back ground say 20 yards away looking right at it ????
Not to worry, blue phantom thinks it was 50/50

49. Man City 6 Portsmouth 0 (Sep 21st 2008) Premier League

Considering the way Redknapp left Portsmouth for Spurs that season, I can believe this one. No doubt he got a brown envelope in the post a few days later.

So do you agree with a few of your mods that refs are being told to stop us from their superiors at pigmol?
Not biased ones, as even I think there's some truth in that regarding one or two refs.

Because if you don't buy into this whole Agenda.Corruption.Hot balls.Vibrating balls.Far east betting.Secret Dossier bollocks, your either a rag or a wum, Was just curious which one you fall under?
It is too late to stop us now.
Why would a City fan accuse another of suggesting that there is an agenda? Scudamore's comments, rags getting favourable draws in cup competitions, (finish sixth and stroll into C/L!) ,Aguero and Raz denied clear penalties AND penalised, oppo players not receiving appropriate penalties (yellow /red cards) for dangerous play etc etc etc.
The evidence is there for all to see and sooner or later the truth will come out.

Think that's a bit disingenuous. Judging by other forums, all clubs have some fans who are convinced that certain refs are against them.
The difference is though it's usually because they didn't get their 3rd penalty or the opposition didn't get their 5th yellow not for aggressive walking backwards red cards like us.

I guarantee its for something they didn't get as opposed to something that went against them.

Big difference.

So what do you think it is part of?
I think the media influence the referees that is where they make their decisions and when players at United and Liverpool are built up to be these heroes whilst ours are the greedy bad guys I believe referees sub consciously make decisions on that.

Works the same in politics the media decide who are the good guys and bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.