City Games Saved on Your Virgin/Sky Boxes?

TravisBickle said:
Still have...
Hamburg 3-1
Utd 1-0 FA Cup S/F
Stoke 1-0 Final
Utd 6-1
QPR 3-2

Had to delete the 5-1 at Spurs cause the wife was giving me grief about having no space for NCIS & Hawaii Five O.

Sorry mate, you've lost me.

I remember Norwich 5-1, Blackburn 4-0, Spurs 5-1 and West Brom 4-0 but I don't remember any Hawaii 5-0.

Was that a Carling Cup game? Like Wolves 5-2?

Frank Gallagher said:
had the cup final saved and QPR but had to make way for son's series link of bear Gryls....... just MOTD from last day now

if you have virgin you can get it back

TravisBickle said:
Still have...
Hamburg 3-1
Utd 1-0 FA Cup S/F
Stoke 1-0 Final
Utd 6-1
QPR 3-2

Had to delete the 5-1 at Spurs cause the wife was giving me grief about having no space for NCIS & Hawaii Five O.

Can't be having this... CSI las Vegas is vastly superior with better plot lines and twists.

Gutted, my sky box has packed up tonight, the hard drive's had it and I've lost everything on it.
The ones I'm most sick about are both the derbies and the QPR game with all the celebrations at the end.If any kind soul on here would be willing to send me dvds of these games I would be eternally grateful. I would send the cost of the dvd plus postage in advance.
Thanks in anticipation.

Its bloody daft there isnt a way to copy saved stuff across to your PC or whatever, there is even an ethernet connection on the rear of my sky box but its disabled.

TravisBickle said:
Still have...
Hamburg 3-1
Utd 1-0 FA Cup S/F
Stoke 1-0 Final
Utd 6-1
QPR 3-2

Didn't we beat Hamburg 2-1? They beat us 3-1 didn't they?

Fa cup semi final highlights
Final highlights
6-1
Qpr
And a few motds, have the one with the arsenal 4-2 aswell

I have had others over the past 3 years but have ended up deleting them, due to lack of space on the v+ box

The Fat el Hombre said:
Been off work ill today and thought I only had the QPR game on the downstairs box but luckily I'd recorded it in my bedroom as well. I had the 6-1 and the FA Cup semi on my old box but that blew up a couple of months back god rest its soul. I was devastated and didn't think I'd get some more memorable games as soon as I have. For now I've got the QPR game and the united 1-0er at the moment.

Anyone else finding that most of their memory is being taken up by brilliant City games these days? Don't think I could ever delete them tbh. Perfect for days like today when your off work ill and just need to sit in bed and watch us stuff the rags all day

Why not transfer them to DVD and then save them on your computer (if you have one) like I've done with last years Semi Final against the Rags and the FA Cup final. Just a thought!!

got the 6-1 game downloaded

on the PVR, Chelsea 2-1 win, 1-0 derby, Newcastle away and QPR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.