CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

How many people in this thread are actually going on Spike's trip?
Me and our kid are going but I dont want to listen to him for 48 hours so meeting up with some other blues and going for a beer or 2 would be a good idea if anyone else is up for it?

thegoat10 said:
How many people in this thread are actually going on Spike's trip?
Me and our kid are going but I dont want to listen to him for 48 hours so meeting up with some other blues and going for a beer or 2 would be a good idea if anyone else is up for it?

better doing it on your own, miles more fun!!!

Dont worry son we do Fun , they'll be plenty on board who you can have a beer with, no one's left out.

We've done Poznan several times before with the football so we know what happens where.

spike144 said:
Dont worry son we do Fun , they'll be plenty on board who you can have a beer with, no one's left out.

We've done Poznan several times before with the football so we know what happens where.

a friends said to go on this but already booked.

This seams to be the offical thread for all things concerning Poznan.

Can anyone come up with a central meeting point for the fans to mingle like we did in the sqaure in Hamburg?

Ardwick Green Park said:

Can anyone come up with a central meeting point for the fans to mingle like we did in the sqaure in Hamburg?

I think the Old Market Square will be the place. Plenty of bars around and just off the square. I see Spike's trip will be there Wednesday. We're not on Spike's trip but will also be there on the Wednesday night, so should be quite a few out that night.

Danny Hoekman said:
Ardwick Green Park said:

I think the Old Market Square will be the place. Plenty of bars around and just off the square. I see Spike's trip will be there Wednesday. We're not on Spike's trip but will also be there on the Wednesday night, so should be quite a few out that night.

Most are going to be there on the weds

Young_TomO said:
Danny Hoekman said:

Most are going to be there on the weds

If you want to meet up chaps I'll be in the square from about 3ish. You wont be able to miss me I'll be wearing a pair of demins and a sky blue City shirt.

If you want to meet up chaps I'll be in the square from about 3ish. You wont be able to miss me I'll be wearing a pair of demins and a sky blue City shirt.[/quote]

You bastard copying my outfit, now i am going to have to get something new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.