CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

thegoat10 said:
If you want to meet up chaps I'll be in the square from about 3ish. You wont be able to miss me I'll be wearing a pair of demins and a sky blue City shirt.

You bastard copying my outfit, now i am going to have to get something new.[/quote]

Don't worry about it mate. I'll put a white top on with a black and red sash to make me less obvious.

ps. can't do much about my strides, I've only got one pair. (top quality from TK Max)

I am hoping to have my Denton Blues flag with me so should be fairly easy to spot but dont know if can be arsed carrying it around all day when on the lash.

thegoat10 said:
I am hoping to have my Denton Blues flag with me so should be fairly easy to spot but dont know if can be arsed carrying it around all day when on the lash.

Did I spot this small flag in Hamburg?

Ardwick Green Park said:
thegoat10 said:

Did I spot this small flag in Hamburg?

Its a massive blue one. i had hung from one of the pubs in the square until some 'city' fan tried to nick it so quite possibly, my uncle also took it to Salzburg

In Case anyone is struggling for gaffs, I have a couple of apartments booked near the main square (about 400 Metres) reserved, but looks like we wont need them now. I am going to cancel them in the next few days, however if any blues need them, we can time it right, or keep themm booked. PM me if you need any info.

Ta

Still no news on tickets?.
I've got 4400 loyalty points, do you think that will be enough for a ticket as looks like a lot of blues are going on this one.

bluemoondave said:
Still no news on tickets?.
I've got 4400 loyalty points, do you think that will be enough for a ticket as looks like a lot of blues are going on this one.
If we get 2000 tickets it should be.

WE STILL HAVE A FEW PLACES REMAINING FOR THE POZNAN TRIP, ANYONE WISHING TO TRAVEL WITH US SHOULD CONTACT THE OFFICE.

ANYONE WHO HAS BOOKED WITH US, HAVE NOW BEEN DEBITED FOR THEIR DEPOSITS AND HAVE HAD AN E-MAIL CONFIRMATION FORWARDED TO THEM, ANYBODY UNCERTAIN OR WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN E-MAIL JUST CALL ME AT THE OFFICE.

THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THE CITY END, SO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP OBTAINING ONE, WE CAN POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

MANCHESTER OFFICE 0161 775 7500 LONDON OFFICE 0207 935 6129

BEST REGARDS

SPIKE

Young_TomO said:
can see alot of people missing out on tickets for this one
Why do you post unimformed rubbish,everyone who wants one,will get one.
We will get approx 2300 tickets and I will guarantee you,they will not sell out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.