CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Not sure what that little rant relates to, i was asked if we could provide a price for return flights inc taxes, its £250 pp

In relation to selling all our tickets, well i'm not to sure with this one, do you fancy a little wager?

I booked flights with £320 for 3 of us fly from L/pool to Poznan weds 06.20 return Sat morning about 11am ish.got appartment rite nr square for £140 3 nights for 3 of us too!,thats about £150 each and no train bollox or flights from Luton shite. and no Spike booked it packed it and rready to fuckoff (ticket sorted)

spike144 said:
Not sure what that little rant relates to, i was asked if we could provide a price for return flights inc taxes, its £250 pp

In relation to selling all our tickets, well i'm not to sure with this one, do you fancy a little wager?

I think he was joking mate.

wolves is 5 days before poznan, wolves tickets were announced on the 29th september that was 13 days ago. why the delay in announcing the details for poznan away???

foley87 said:
wolves is 5 days before poznan, wolves tickets were announced on the 29th september that was 13 days ago. why the delay in announcing the details for poznan away???

I've emailed the ticket office this morning asking just this. Had no reply yet.

Chill out, the games over 3 week off yet, details will be released sometime this week id imagine. I reckon we'll get a decent allocation and i reckon we'll take most if not all of it up

Hi just joined the forum. Hope they get a move on with the Poznan tickets. I now live in France so if I manage to get a ticket I need them to post it to France. Trying to get from here, Beziers to Poznan wont be easy so I'm not too keen to start booking flights and trains if I'm not sure of being allocated a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.