CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

beziersblue said:
Hi just joined the forum. Hope they get a move on with the Poznan tickets. I now live in France so if I manage to get a ticket I need them to post it to France. Trying to get from here, Beziers to Poznan wont be easy so I'm not too keen to start booking flights and trains if I'm not sure of being allocated a ticket.
You'll be able to get one over there,for considerably less than £25 too

Ha Ha great suggestion. Do I look like somebody who wants to watch the game surrounded by 30 or 40 thousand mad Poznan fans. I think I would prefer to be with some of my own.

brianstrousers said:
beziersblue said:
Hi just joined the forum. Hope they get a move on with the Poznan tickets. I now live in France so if I manage to get a ticket I need them to post it to France. Trying to get from here, Beziers to Poznan wont be easy so I'm not too keen to start booking flights and trains if I'm not sure of being allocated a ticket.
You'll be able to get one over there,for considerably less than £25 too

£25 quid the serious price for the tickets?

Goater666 said:
spike144 said:
Not sure what that little rant relates to, i was asked if we could provide a price for return flights inc taxes, its £250 pp

In relation to selling all our tickets, well i'm not to sure with this one, do you fancy a little wager?

I think he was joking mate.

Well spotted Goater666!

Spike do you have any availability on your trip to poznan. Is it a day trip or overnite. Cheers

Yes places still available for the one night stay, intinerary on front of post, and they'll be loads of tickets available, because the club wont sell them all.

Just phoned Eastlands. Tickets for the match with Poznan go on sale tomorrow, Saturday. 6000 loyalty points, Monday 5500 points etc.
Apparently they go on open sale Friday 29th October if any left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.