CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

yeah, ticket's finally on sale but with flight,s booked i now have to wait 11 day's as a citycard holder to see if i get 2 ticket's!!!! what a joke, spoke to box office today and couldn't tell me how many ticket's we have.

Wasn`t expecting £28. Expensive day tomorrow then with £40 WBA tickets on sale (4 of us travelling to both games). Bring `em all on though eh? Can`t wait.

Tickets for the Europa League group game against Lech Poznan in Poland on November 4 (7pm) will go on sale from tomorrow.

Please note there will be no ticket returns in the last week of sale.

Ticket prices as follows:

£28.00: Adults (concession prices do not apply)

All tickets are subject to availability.

If the supporter number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 14s.

Tickets will be available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 option 1* or to personal callers at the Stadium Box Office for supporters that meet the following criteria:

Seasoncard holders with 6000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 16th October

Seasoncard holders with 5500 or more loyalty points – Monday 18th October

Seasoncard holders with 5000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 19th October

Seasoncard holders with 4500 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 20th October

Seasoncard holders with 4000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 21st October

Seasoncard holders with 3500 or more loyalty points – Friday 22nd October

Seasoncard holders with 3000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 23rd October

Seasoncard holders with 2500 or more loyalty points – Monday 25th October

Seasoncard holders with 2000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 26th October

Any Seasoncard holder – Wednesday 27th October

Any Citycard/ Live4City holder – Thursday 28th October

Accesscard/Open sale – Friday 29th October

*There is a £2.00 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings.

neilr01 said:
yeah, ticket's finally on sale but with flight,s booked i now have to wait 11 day's as a citycard holder to see if i get 2 ticket's!!!! what a joke, spoke to box office today and couldn't tell me how many ticket's we have.

Called the ticket office earlier in the week and was told we were getting 2,500, don't know how accurate that is.

desperatedon said:
neilr01 said:

Called the ticket office earlier in the week and was told we were getting 2,500, don't know how accurate that is.
Hi Wigan blue you`ll be relieved to know that `Julie` is not coming to Poznan, so my beer intake will be drastically reduced ;) ......Abu Dhabi on tour ;)

desperatedon said:
neilr01 said:

2000 and wont sell all those....

DortmundDummy said:
desperatedon said:
Hi Wigan blue you`ll be relieved to know that `Julie` is not coming to Poznan, so my beer intake will be drastically reduced ;) ......Abu Dhabi on tour ;)

Alreet mate, PM or ring me if you need 1/2 tickets, the other Wigan Blues could assist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.