City ladies team

buzzer1 said:
Didn't have a go at City per se now did i? also won't apologize for being in a rush and not reading the thread. Good luck to all concerned and good luck to the belles in bouncing back.

You said Whilst driving through Doncaster the other day there was a bit of a scoop on local radio as to what is going on RE City taking the Belles place, i think it is totally disgusting if that is simply the case where the big boys(girls) are muscling in on another team just because THEY CAN, be it City or a n other..

I think you'll find you did. And stop calling me percy.

CheethamHillBlue said:
buzzer1 said:
Didn't have a go at City per se now did i? also won't apologize for being in a rush and not reading the thread. Good luck to all concerned and good luck to the belles in bouncing back.

You said Whilst driving through Doncaster the other day there was a bit of a scoop on local radio as to what is going on RE City taking the Belles place, i think it is totally disgusting if that is simply the case where the big boys(girls) are muscling in on another team just because THEY CAN, be it City or a n other..

If percival if.

buzzer1 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
buzzer1 said:

If percival if.

So why not just say 'Apologies if that is the case as i've not yet read it'?<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:15 pm --<br /><br />
Fu21 said:
I'm considering all my options with one being learning the ropes to become a coach. Got a lot of thinking to do.

Best of luck with your options and hope you choose the right one for yourself.

Fu21 said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
As they move into the new league, City have ditched all their players from last season bar one!

No they haven’t. I am one of the first team players and at this time not one player has been released. Not sure where you have your info from but its bullshit.
Does your boyfriend/husband enjoy the games?

CheethamHillBlue said:
buzzer1 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:

If percival if.

So why not just say 'Apologies if that is the case as i've not yet read it'?

-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:15 pm --

Jesus god tonight, you epitomise this forum. I think it is discusting that the belles have been chucked out, is that ok now. Right, i will not aplogize as i think it is discusting that this could happen to another team, however it happened it is wrong, do you think if i started a womans football team they would have booted them out for my little shitty team? Just a yes or no will do.

SWP's back said:
Fu21 said:
As they move into the new league, City have ditched all their players from last season bar one!

No they haven’t. I am one of the first team players and at this time not one player has been released. Not sure where you have your info from but its bullshit.
oh dear!!!!

SWP's back said:
Fu21 said:

Yeah she does......

Fu21 said:
SWP's back said:
Fu21 said:

Yeah she does......

hahaha pmsl here, hi 5s hahaha quality. Come on swp lad, whaddya reckon to that?

buzzer1 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
buzzer1 said:
If percival if.

So why not just say 'Apologies if that is the case as i've not yet read it'?

-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:15 pm --

Jesus god tonight, you epitomise this forum. I think it is discusting that the belles have been chucked out, is that ok now. Right, i will not aplogize as i think it is discusting that this could happen to another team, however it happened it is wrong, do you think if i started a womans football team they would have booted them out for my little shitty team? Just a yes or no will do.

After that outburst, i'd say you'd be perfect PLAYING for them, nevermind owning the team. ;-)
Do you still think it was City's fault now you know it wasn't them muscling in?
A yes or no will suffice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.