City Launch KAKA swoop

I honestly don't think that a player of his magnitude would be seen dead at MCFC at the moment... but why is everyone seemingly pinning all our hopes on him? Is this a position that we REALLY need filling at the moment? Yes, he is a top player, but he is very lightweight in my opinion. What if we do sign him and he struggles to adapt to life in the Premier League, where the game is played at an extremely fast pace and is very physical? Also, if we shock the world and buy Kaka, but fail to strengthen in the positions that we desperately need to strengthen then we'll be no better off than we are now.

I know all you merchandise whores are DESPERATE to take your nice shiney replica top and get his name printed on the back but please... look at the bigger picture. It will be a marketing buy.

FORZA CITY said:
Pheonix said:
FORZA CITY said:
Bye Bye Stevie Ireland, thanks for the memories.

Yeah shite memories, n take them useless twats vassell n elano with ya

Yes mate because Ireland is shite isn't he? He's had an awful season so far and deffo not a potential star in the making...

S.I is the type of player we need to keep hold of... why buy out everyone else's stars when we can create our own? Makes no sense. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

One Steven Ireland...

Sorry, I dont agree I think he's an average player in what so far has been a poor team. If he's that good how come teams aren't banging the door down for him? Only people been interested was Sunderland n look what happened to their shite manager

Pheonix said:
FORZA CITY said:
Pheonix said:
FORZA CITY said:

Yes mate because Ireland is shite isn't he? He's had an awful season so far and deffo not a potential star in the making...

S.I is the type of player we need to keep hold of... why buy out everyone else's stars when we can create our own? Makes no sense. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

One Steven Ireland...

Sorry, I dont agree I think he's an average player in what so far has been a poor team. If he's that good how come teams aren't banging the door down for him? Only people been interested was Sunderland n look what happened to their shite manager

Phoenix .. did u rise from " Nasty's " flames then

FORZA CITY said:
I know all you merchandise whores are DESPERATE to take your nice shiney replica top and get his name printed on the back but please... look at the bigger picture. It will be a marketing buy.

Do you not think that it would play a part in negotiations for players the likes of Villa etc

Didsbury Dave said:
Pheonix said:
FORZA CITY said:

This guy has just been banned under the name "Nasty" on another thread.
Obviously my presence is a threat to you? If you dont like what I say dont read it simple. Live n let live i say Daveyboy

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
FORZA CITY said:

Do you not think that it would play a part in negotiations for players the likes of Villa etc

Possibly but surely Robinho must have a big influence if things really worked that way. Also, we are in danger of becoming a team of money grabbing mercinaries who couldn't give a monkeys about MCFC, this is why we MUST keep hold of players like SWP, Ireland, Studge etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.