City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

So, City journos say we won and the others say we only won on a couple of points.

FFS ....
Haven't read the whole thing, but it seems like we won on all the issues (haven't seen one we lost on yet?) - we lost some of the arguments we made in relation to those issues, but I don't think City argued that they didn't want any rules (it doesn't benefit them at this point) - just that the rules as implemented were illegal.

I think what happened was something like (making these numbers up) we made 10 arguments as to why on each point, and lost on 5 of them, but we only needed 1. Something like that. The overall conclusion seems to be, and I apologize for the legal speak, get fucked Premier League.

The BBC masquerade as impartial and yet they have fabricated a completely different version of events to every other media outlet. Serious questions need to be raised as to who is controlling the sports department
It’s the bbc mate , they have no morals about anything,they’re like something out of Orwell’s 1984

Think it’s fair to say Stefan isn’t the oracle some think he to be.

A very good poster and I’m not knocking him at all but he isn’t the all seeing eye.

Come on, he's analyses what he see's. The problem is it's hard to analyse things you can't see. There was very very little information coming out other than we've won some bits from one journo and also a rule was dropped at a PL meeting. That's it, that's all we had to work with, so it made it virtually impossible to say anything about the judgement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.