City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Pannick is a god

images

I won’t go in to weeds, but one of the issues with converting debt-to-equity is the exposure of the entity funding the swap. I am not sure I share Stefan’s confidence that all of the owner entities of the clubs with low-to-no interest shareholder loans would be willing to assume the inherent risks involved, especially given the general state of football markets at present and the uncertainty surrounding the full implications of this and several other recent consequential rulings.

It also causes problems for clubs with multiple owners. If we co own a club 50/50, you lend the club £100m and now have to convert that into equity, my equity is diluted.

I often call emergency meetings when I have won a major battle with my sworn enemy.

It’s totally the normal way to take a victory lap.
We should raise a vote of no confidence in Masters. Ask the other clubs if they’re happy for him to keep spending their money on ridiculous legal fees for cases they keep losing because they don’t know their own rules and keep trying to bring in illegal ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.