City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The tide is turning and it's turning against the like of the Arse, Utd and Ted Bundypool FC. Especially the Arse, bunch of total hypocrites with their Rwanda sponsorships, Emirates (no oil money here malarkey) and pathetic attempts to land us in it down the years. A nasty, bitter, spiteful bunch of tossers who are making themselves more and more unpopular with each passing week. PSR may get them on the interest-free shareholder loans at some point which would be poetic justice, using an unlawful and anti-competitive method to stay clear of PSR failings.
GIRUY ....there will be more to come

Wouldn't we want Master's to stay in the job? He's an idiot.

He is a pathetic, duplicitous and weak **** who does not deserve to be drawing the kind of salary the PL will be paying him, at our and other clubs expense.

And it is an insult to injury for the clubs who have suffered especially, ourselves, Newcastle and other non-cabal members.

That's exactly right. I would argue, however, that the club most likely knew that the whole concept of APT would not be thrown out. But to win on the two most-recent amendments, ie Nov 21 and Feb 24, represents a substantial victory. The PL is in an invidious position now because I can't see a scenario whereby interest-free shareholder loans, that don't need to be repaid, can co-exist with an FMV assessment of APTs.

We can argue about whether city won or lost but I think it’s a solid position that the PL has suffered a very bad defeat.

A governing body being found by an independent tribunal to be attempting to introduce unlawful rules is disastrous no matter what other aspects they may have won (especially in the context of the email which shows the PL attempted to introduce these unlawful rules at the behest of certain other clubs in a targeted and malicious way)

Nice for our lovely neighbours to give evidence against us..
Not entirely unexpected, especially given the points we were challenging the PL on and the fact they are a bunch of arsewipes. I suspect they sided with the PL as the shareholder thing could come back and bite them on the arse big time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.