City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

There you go then, that's why the likes of Wolves and Bournemouth sided with the PL...makes sense now
But will they side with the PL when they know that interest-free loans from an owner will now have commercial rates of interest applied, which may tip them into failing PSR? And will the PL go back and say, well here's what your accounts should've looked like if we'd treated these loans properly?

Also, I've quickly read part of the full report from the panel and it seems the PL had identified that interest-free owner loans could be an issue. But it seems someone (and the name is redacted) 'suggested' excluding these from APT, which is now deemed to be unlawful. I'd like to know who the 'someone' was.

I'm sure it's already been asked, but can someone help me out? Does this bear well for us in relation to the other charges?

Seems to me the Prem don't know their arse from their elbow and are just trying to damage us reputationally.
Apart from the fact they had to reduce Everton's points deduction, over reached trying to dock Leicester points and making illegal APT rules, not sure why'd they'd be questioning their master plan going after City following a CAS verdict that said NO EVIDENCE 13 times lol.

He is of absolutely no use to us at all. We don't need him, as this outcome clearly demonstrates.

He won't be allowed to continue for long as this a serious and critical decision against the PL and the favoured clubs.

Why should he be paid for being a **** and an incompetent one at that - serious question ?

I'm asking whether his incompetence helps us with the other case. I worded it badly. I agree we don't need him, but it surely hurts their case against us.

But will they side with the PL when they know that interest-free loans from an owner will now have commercial rates of interest applied, which may tip them into failing PSR?
Craziest thing to me about all of this is that wasn't ever taken into account in the first place - but we shouldn't be surprised, given the disingenuous nature of the whole endeavor from the outset. Talk about a loophole - how did they not see it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.