City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Given the damning verdict, especially the three verdicts of unlawful and Tolmie saying the emails they had to hand over were pretty incriminating against them, I would think they'd be on damage limitation mode now. If I was them it would be along these lines:

"Given the recent verdict in the Manchester City case and the failings in our rules and the application of them, we have decided our other case against Manchester City will now no longer proceed.
Manchester City football club leave these proceedings without a stain on their character and we unreservedly apologise to their owners, chairman, manager, players and fans for any distress these proceedings have caused them."
Or words to that effect....
That would be prudent, but you know it won’t happen. More fun to come.

He is. He's also incompetent which helps us. Every other club can get fucked for all care these days.
His incompetent and weak “leadership” is why we are here to begin with. If he had a backbone, he wouldn’t be so easily influenced by certain clubs/individuals and it’s likely we wouldn’t be facing an existential threat to our very existence.

We don’t want/need his help. He’s not a useful idiot, he’s just a slimy ****.

90377491-13916133-image-m-16_1727885877348.jpg
Did Fulhams tight arse owner buy a round at their Christmas doo on expenses?

But will they side with the PL when they know that interest-free loans from an owner will now have commercial rates of interest applied, which may tip them into failing PSR?

Also, I've quickly read part of the full report from the panel and it seems the PL had identified that interest-free owner loans could be an issue. But it seems someone (and the name is redacted) 'suggested' excluding these from APT, which is now deemed to be unlawful. I'd like to know who the 'someone' was.
Hmmm...I suspect you have a good idea PB!

But will they side with the PL when they know that interest-free loans from an owner will now have commercial rates of interest applied, which may tip them into failing PSR?

Also, I've quickly read part of the full report from the panel and it seems the PL had identified that interest-free owner loans could be an issue. But it seems someone (and the name is redacted) 'suggested' excluding these from APT, which is now deemed to be unlawful. I'd like to know who the 'someone' was.
I’ll give you a hint: their surname rhymes with Bin Kate Sham.

Sorry for being ignorant or if its already been discussed as this thread is moving fast.

Will our lawyers be able to use any of todays revelations to discredit the premier league regarding our other court case. haven't seen all the details but what I gather it seems the premier league colluded with certain clubs to make unlawful rules to stop other clubs getting investment. The very same clubs that premier league that are the driving force behind the 115 charges.

I presume he means the finding in a nutshell says there's a need for rules to stop ridiculous deals, but the rules have to be lawful and reasonable, which the current and previous ones weren't.

I get that part and we are willing to do just that, but not if those rules are not only a stitch up but unlawful. We have to challenge them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.