City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I just read the BBC’s “what does it all mean” article and they have clearly taken the position that this is all about the number of points won and not the importance of the points. The league “won the most points therefore they won” seems to be the position.

They fail to mention that a) City didn’t challenge the league’s authority to set rules so the league won points we weren’t challenging and b) the points City won were because of unlawful, unfair and unreasonable behaviour by the League. If they can’t see this is a clear beating for the Premier League they are either blind or have another agenda.
The BBC have a broadcasting contract with the PL ..they fund the PL ...

From the PL website .

The Premier League has concluded deals with Sky Sports and TNT Sports for five UK live packages and with BBC Sport for the free-to-air highlights package. All three agreements will cover the four-year period starting Season 2025/26 and are the largest sports media rights deals ever concluded in the UK.4 Dec 2023

Everytime, news like this comes out at the right time. I already feel like the club is even more galvanised again just like the treble season. Erling posting what he’s posted on social media isn’t a coincidence, he loves it and he loves the club and he’s not the only one. There’s nothing like being a blue.

I'm asking whether his incompetence helps us with the other case. I worded it badly. I agree we don't need him, but it surely hurts their case against us.

Ok I understand you point now.

Masters may well have inadvertantly helped destroy his credibility by pushing and losing the APT case.

I believe it clearly demonstrates that he has acted in bad faith towards City in his role as lackey for the redshirt cabal, and that may count heavily again the PL's charges made against us in the 115 case scenario.

It certainly cannot imo help the credibilty of their case, having demonstrated a clear and legal bias in they way they introduced the unlawful elements of APT.

I hope his spineless and biased handing of the PL's operations and rules , towards us and other clubs from the non-redshirt alliance, paints a very clear and obvious lack of any credibility or honesty. He must be sacked imo and watch as the Government implement the role of the Independent body to oversee the administration of the PL.

I believe that it must also cast an ominous shadow over the involvement of the PL and employment of the PiGMOL reps, if everything is to be viewed as truly unbaised and independent. But maybe I am just being greedy.

I won't bother linking it but Barney Ronay has come up with a very long and tedious pile of shite masquerading as an article in The Guardian. Basically we have won fuck all.
I have just read it so no one else has to and here is my professional summary (as someone with nearly two decades in data and financial analytics):

He is an embittered hack that has provided an “analysis” that may as well be a public admission of having not a clue about what is going on (but still wanting to chime in with his inane attempts at further crafting the “City are evil” narrative).

Another point, which may not mean much but might be relevant, is that City and PL were told on 26/09 about the findings yet it was the PL who delayed the announcement until today.

Obviously to try and find a positive spin on it. It’s taken them 12 days to come up with the sorry drivel that they’ve tried claiming today. Desperate cunts.
Let's be honest with ourselves here. They will have taken that time to consult with utd, arsenal and the dippers.
That is who runs the premier league, not masters.
They know it, masters knows it, and now the world knows it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.