City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

They obviously did mate.
But i think that they've been told from Masters or whoever at the Premier League that there is a plan to bury us/ get rid of us with the 115 thrown at us and that nobody will find out and we'll be unable to do anything.
And also I'd like to think that we've been collecting tons of evidence over the years, just waiting for the dam to burst and fight back. The Premier League have scored one of the biggest own goals ever and we've give them enough rope to hang themselves with.

Today was their worst nightmare.

No, I hope this was just the START of their nightmares. The dream scenario is we have irrefutable evidence the cartel conspired with the premier league to stop us and later Newcastle at any cost. Add in some racism to stop the "Arabs/Gulf states" will make it even sweeter. Corruption and racism, they would be well and truly fucked.

I think upon a little reflection the extent of City’s victory depends on the club’s objectives. If it was to destroy APT (which I highly doubt) then it’s correct to say it’s somewhat limited, although still material. If it was to recalibrate the rules (which I expect it was) then the success would have to be, at the very least, characterised as highly successful.

However, what cannot be open to debate is the extent of the PL’s defeat. A de facto public authority having a finding that its rules were unlawful, as was the way they were applied, is huge. As are the findings of procedural irregularity and unfairness.

To fail to understand this is to fail to appreciate the function of an authority such as this, the laws of natural justice and the burden and standard of proof required to establish such findings.

This following from the Leicester shambles further underlines this organisation is not even close to being fit to oversee a multi-billion pound industry that has attained huge strategic and commercial importance to the UK.

That should be the story, but instead all we have is mental gymnastics from the media about how neither side won - when one of them manifestly lost.
What's even more damning is that they were told that owner loans at zero or preferential interest rates were likely to be APTs. And yet they, at the suggestion of some unnamed individual or club, chose to exclude these from the rules.

This is the real story here in my view and the media should be asking the question of who suggested excluding soft loans and why the PL listened to them.

What's even more damning is that they were told that owner loans at zero or preferential interest rates were likely to be APTs. And yet they, at the suggestion of some unnamed individual or club, chose to exclude these from the rules.

This is the real story here in my view and the media should be asking the question of who suggested excluding soft loans and why the PL listened to them.
Can’t argue any of with that, my friend.

I presume our victory will hasten in a regulator?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.