City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The Premier League is a busted flush. Corrupt and incompetent at the same time. Remember Scudamore commenting in 2014 about the EPL needs a strong rag. Ten years on it hasn't changed.
115 woudn't have happened under Scudamore's watch and neither would APT rules have been introduced on the fly.
He was the master at finding the compromise to satisfy all 20 clubs.

They obviously did mate.
But i think that they've been told from Masters or whoever at the Premier League that there is a plan to bury us/ get rid of us with the 115 thrown at us and that nobody will find out and we'll be unable to do anything.
And also I'd like to think that we've been collecting tons of evidence over the years, just waiting for the dam to burst and fight back. The Premier League have scored one of the biggest own goals ever and we've give them enough rope to hang themselves with.

Today was their worst nightmare.
I have absolutely zero doubt that the club have a substantial dossier, both on league officials and the journalists who have been most vocal in proclaiming our guilt. We have most definitely played the long game, and there will be more than one or two sleeping uneasy tonight.

What a joke. It must be run by a rag/dipper.

I complained once about a text they put out during a game and they replied but it was just a load of bollocks mumbo jumbo. Journalists think they are so fucking clever and us plebs can be fed any old shite. I would love soneone to bring down that organisation.
The irony is these cunts have a dedicated programme called BBC Verify in which they claim to investigate that all the clains in a story are factually correct and thoroughly investigated, absolute fuckin charlatans

IMG_4560.png

How can an owner who owns lets say 100% of his club and has then loaned his club more money, convert those loans into further equity without it qualifying as a straight cash injection. This would not be allowed under PSR rules anyway? Or am I missing something?
You can invest as much equity as you like but it doesn’t count as income (you will end up with a bigger bank balance or pay off debt/creditors). Your income is what you earn and excludes loans and shareholders putting money in.

I'm sure North West tonight
Just said City have failed in their bid to get the ATP Case won and it's Directly linked to 115?
Did anyone else hear this
1 min ago?
Someone has had a word in a couple of ears, one about keeping MOTD on BBC and another about what might happen when Linacre gives the gig up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.