City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Today is the last straw for me as to why the BBC is corrupt.

10.00pm local bbc news

“Manchester city have failed on the majority of charges brought against the PL”

Absolutely fkin incredible!
What a joke. It must be run by a rag/dipper.

I complained once about a text they put out during a game and they replied but it was just a load of bollocks mumbo jumbo. Journalists think they are so fucking clever and us plebs can be fed any old shite. I would love soneone to bring down that organisation.

What the point that the IC say that nominal interest will need to be calculated when owners have soft loans which almost certainly will either see those loans converted to equity which for all intents and purposes they are already equity or the fact that APT will probably in one form or another still be in place.
Of course 7 clubs could vote against the whole concept but I don’t think that will happen
2OaXsapYV7H7GFmK9q.gif

SSN reviewing the headlines - carefully avoiding The Times - Samuel is not alone - Lawton and even Ziegler are all agreed the PL is a gonner.
Sky are the real cartel in all this, don’t expect anything other than a white washing from them, probably leaving the listener/reader to their own biased judgement.

I think the most important thing to sort out first is the Premier League board members and its voting system on rule changes, I think MANCHESTER CITY should call for a vote of no confidence in the Premier League system and call for major changes and ask the chairman to stand down

Ask the chairman to stand down ????

Tell the **** he's fired and to clear his desk now. - that's what happens in the real world .

My personal favourite coverage of the Tribunal decision is from the BBC.

Nearly every other purportedly reputable outlet has not only provided a full analysis immediately as the story broke (i.e. they had it ready in advance of the decision being released to all the clubs), but they indicate that, on balance, this is a win (if not a major one) for City.

But BBC has given it the minor story treatment on the Sport and Football news pages, and it’s barebones blurb attempts to set the narrative that this was not a defeat of the PL’s APT rules and enforcement, and definitely not a victory for City.

The way that you know this is a dubious narrative is that, had it actually been a win for the PL, the story link and image would have been a massive block at the top of both the Sport and Football pages, and the immediate write up would have been an in-depth analysis of all of the ways City failed in our challenge.

PL-captured “journalism” at it’s worst.

IMG-1386.jpg

IMG-1388.jpg
Those Match of the Day highlights come at a price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.