City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

BBC love a scandal. Yew tree, license fees, doing over City on news reports. Surprised they didn't ask Huw Edwards to report it live from Jimmy Saville's grave.

"This is the BBC..."
I support the idea of the BBC. However the worst thing was moving it to rag and dipper central in Salford Quays. Poisoned by John Bishop and his cronies. It needs to be moved back to London so I can buy a house in Leve again.

is it just me or the Newcastle owners feel like big mouses? given the money they spunked on Saudi league and brutal salaries to over the hill players over there they are really scared to be even seen breaking PSR rules even tho this will stop them getting back to CL (as intended) and will probably make them lose their best assets like Gordon, Guimaraes, Isak sooner than later etc.

even in this case they dont really stand up for themselves despite clear mention of them and the apt rules they could be a strong ally but they hide behind us let us defuse the bomb, let us drive through the minefield first etc.

Sky are the real cartel in all this, don’t expect anything other than a white washing from them, probably leaving the listener/reader to their own biased judgement.
US majority owned PL sells its product rights to US owned media Sky (Comcast) TNT (Warner) & Amazon (Bezos/Blackrock) - it's a giant stitch up feeding itself.

Soft loans were specificically excluded bas a result of a club sending an email to the Premier League.

It wasn't an accidental omission.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.