City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Whether they do or not I don't know. But there's a difference between a club's hierarchy and its fans. I've been getting dogs abuse on here (it's fine I'm thick skinned and I'm on a Man City forum after all so it's a case of Alice isn't in Kansas any more) but I'm not a representative of Arsenal Football Club I'm just a fan and have been my whole life so I think it would be cool if people could make that distinction. Making things personal isn't cool.
Nothing against you personally. We're just a bit miffed that while we have been growing our club organically based on increasing revenues due to success on the pitch your owners have been financially doping pumping money into arsenal in the form of interest free 'loans'. Coupled with your dubious links to Emirates this is middle east sports washing at its worst. The game is gone.

Whether they do or not I don't know. But there's a difference between a club's hierarchy and its fans. I've been getting dogs abuse on here (it's fine I'm thick skinned and I'm on a Man City forum after all so it's a case of Alice isn't in Kansas any more) but I'm not a representative of Arsenal Football Club I'm just a fan and have been my whole life so I think it would be cool if people could make that distinction. Making things personal isn't cool.
You repeatedly err repeat bollox about ‘time barred’, ‘disguised equity’ and now your latest ‘the PL have different info to what was presented at CAS’.

That’s nothing to do with ‘Arsenal’ the football club. It’s to do with you refusing to read factual information from unbiased sources eg the CAS verdict, before regurgitating bollox.

Read facts, don’t chat shit = no abuse.

I have had a great time reading this thread, but all good things must come to an end.

I'm off to bed early so I get rest and be ready for another fantastic day tomorrow.

Thank you Richard Masters, your stupidity and spinelessness has been worth the wait, no doubt with plenty more to follow.

Night all , have fun.

Nothing against you personally. We're just a bit miffed that while we have been growing our club organically based on increasing revenues due to success on the pitch your owners have been financially doping pumping money into arsenal in the form of interest free 'loans'. Coupled with your dubious links to Emirates this is middle east sports washing at its worst. The game is gone.
Don't forget Visit Rwanda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.