City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Ok I understand you point now.

Masters may well have inadvertantly helped destroy his credibility by pushing and losing the APT case.

I believe it clearly demonstrates that he has acted in bad faith towards City in his role as lackey for the redshirt cabal, and that may count heavily again the PL's charges made against us in the 115 case scenario.

It certainly cannot imo help the credibilty of their case, having demonstrated a clear and legal bias in they way they introduced the unlawful elements of APT.

I hope his spineless and biased handing of the PL's operations and rules , towards us and other clubs from the non-redshirt alliance, paints a very clear and obvious lack of any credibility or honesty. He must be sacked imo and watch as the Government implement the role of the Independent body to oversee the administration of the PL.

I believe that it must also cast an ominous shadow over the involvement of the PL and employment of the PiGMOL reps, if everything is to be viewed as truly unbaised and independent. But maybe I am just being greedy.

He should be facing racketeering charges.

Whether they do or not I don't know. But there's a difference between a club's hierarchy and its fans. I've been getting dogs abuse on here (it's fine I'm thick skinned and I'm on a Man City forum after all so it's a case of Alice isn't in Kansas any more) but I'm not a representative of Arsenal Football Club I'm just a fan and have been my whole life so I think it would be cool if people could make that distinction. Making things personal isn't cool.
We hate your cunting club, not you personally

This is just giving us a little sample of how immense the piss boiling is going to be when found not guilty next spring, it's going to be glorious

View attachment 134310
These divs could not even organise a boycott of one of their games.

They exist within an echo chamber. They don't realise that most football fans in this country dislike their club and do not have a strong opinion on City's dealings with PSR, FFP and APT.

As someone who is just catching up..

Am I correct to summarise - that the APT rules need to be voted back through (with a majority) to be legally implemented, but in doing so they have to include share holder loans?

If so the 9 clubs with shareholders loans will likely be reassessed? So basically this won't be voted back in, unless there is an agreement that prior loans are excluded?
That is how I see it.

Nothing against you personally. We're just a bit miffed that while we have been growing our club organically based on increasing revenues due to success on the pitch your owners have been financially doping pumping money into arsenal in the form of interest free 'loans'. Coupled with your dubious links to Emirates this is middle east sports washing at its worst. The game is gone.
And the millions pumped into the Arsenal from the Rwandan tourist board, where we can’t even send criminal illegal migrants (for free)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.