City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Surprisingly Jordan now saying PSR rules are a disgrace,after he originally supported them and if the premier league lose on the 115 then the the premier league board have to go ..
Yep. Strange he’s creeping away from his usual outright condemnation of City

You would think! Fallout is coming with the first glimpse will be at next weeks emergency PL meeting. I assume Sorriano is already rehearsing or perhaps the big gun might feel it necessary to attend

If I was Soriano I’d turn up in full city kit, face full of blue face paint, Helen’s bell in one hand and a pint of Mary D’s finest in the other.

I reckon this decision is the equivalent of us winning 3-1 with the opposition scoring in injury time which makes the scoreline look closer. Everyone who went to the match knows it was a stroll, those watching on MOTD see it as a close game and one in which the opposition if they had scored from the other two shots they had all game would have drawn whilst not mentioning the fact we had 71% possession, 12 corners to one and 26 shots to three.

Only in this country can the media report the opinion of the losing side as fact rather than quote the actual findings of the tribunal. Perhaps it’s the fantasy age we live in where the premier league can self identify as winners and proclaim ‘their truth’.

Same happened after the CAS hearing that cleared us. Media and opposition fans cherry picked the bits they liked and decided to ignore the final judgement. Oh and accuse the judges of taking bribes.

The PL version of events is what they want to hear. It comforts them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.