City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I reckon this decision is the equivalent of us winning 3-1 with the opposition scoring in injury time which makes the scoreline look closer. Everyone who went to the match knows it was a stroll, those watching on MOTD see it as a close game and one in which the opposition if they had scored from the other two shots they had all game would have drawn whilst not mentioning the fact we had 71% possession, 12 corners to one and 26 shots to three.
It’s the equivalent of the 6-3 against the rag bastards

Exactly - he would be less believable & credible if he just spouted what some fans want to hear.
He carefully analyses the facts & tries to present them fairly but with a blue flavour.
He’s not a stupid podcaster screaming at his screen
He also described yesterdays result as a score draw. Whilst I don't want stupid bias in our favour, he isn't reporting it properly for me, even Jordan was bigging this up more for City than our Stefan.

I'm glad Stefan is out there offering a relatively balanced view of what are very complex legal and political issues. Imagine a situation where Talksport got a biased Liverpool fan on instead. Stefan is one of only a few people out there offering balance and objectivity via the media.

Remember, Khaldoon says he wants to deal in facts. That is exactly what Stefan does.

It must be a difficult gig going on TS when Simon Jordan could jump in any second to derail your flow of argument with his usual show boating.

Stefan is being invited on as an FFP expert. That's what he's doing.

In his expert opinion he thought we would lose this case.

We won on the main headline substantive points . Rival fans and some know nothing TalkSHITE presenters pathetically trying to spin the outcome as not quite the win City are claiming. We won, slam dunk, clear win and in doing so, have despite the protests, proved the Prem high command to be incompetent in their creation of 'unlawful' rules. That same line of incompetence applies to the 115 charges. To me, a genius move by Pannick to prove the Prem to be incompetent.
I think Pannick has played a blinder. The APT case has shone a light into some dark corners of the PL hierarchy. This theme will be useful for elements of our response in the 115 battle. The poison pen emails which Tolmie has mentioned must help our case. Everyone knows that certain people in the PL leadership have colluded with some Club Directors to damage City and Newcastle. Now there is apparently strong evidence of that collusion.

I reckon this decision is the equivalent of us winning 3-1 with the opposition scoring in injury time which makes the scoreline look closer. Everyone who went to the match knows it was a stroll, those watching on MOTD see it as a close game and one in which the opposition if they had scored from the other two shots they had all game would have drawn whilst not mentioning the fact we had 71% possession, 12 corners to one and 26 shots to three.

Come on now mate we’d never score 3 from 26 shots with our bobbins finishing.

As has been said many times before distinguished judges that have spent their lives getting to the absolute peak of their profession and are regarded to have an impeccable reputation cannot be "bought". Remember, people against City say that we will simply "buy a verdict" because we have so much money-it's nonsense but it works both ways.
It doesn't hide the fact the CAS representative nominated by the Premier League still sided with them and voted against us. "Impeccable" reputations you say, ffs that's funny.

Certain individuals/clubs and in conjunction with the PL, have been found to be acting like a cartel. Introducing unlawful measures to try and nobble other member clubs. For me THAT is the bigger picture and it’s disappointing that Stefan is seemingly playing it all down as it doesn’t mean too much blah blah blah with regards to APT. Never mind APT, what about clubs acting in bad faith towards other clubs. Why is the cartel piece not the big story here?
The cartel angle is the story. It is great that The Mail and the Times seem to have finally decided that the dirty tricks campaign by Arsenal, LFC, and MUFC is newsworthy. The tabloids seem to have turned on Masters and his pals. We will find out next week if most Pl clubs have also seen the light about the Masters shit/show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.