City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Stefan has just thrown us under a bus - judgement 'not significant' and it's left to Lord Jaw Jaw to point out the obvious. Really disappointed with this lad.

It’s because he called it wrong and doesn’t want that to be the perception around him so is he is therefore not fully backtracking.

I dont think that, but he does keep getting invited bk and historically that has meant towing the party line where talksport is concerned.
Possibly interview is planned in advance & Stefan was happy to play reserved expert as Jordan was all out in favour of City win & take pot shots at the PL??

Certain individuals/clubs and in conjunction with the PL, have been found to be acting like a cartel. Introducing unlawful measures to try and nobble other member clubs. For me THAT is the bigger picture and it’s disappointing that Stefan is seemingly playing it all down as it doesn’t mean too much blah blah blah with regards to APT. Never mind APT, what about clubs acting in bad faith towards other clubs. Why is the cartel piece not the big story here?
Did I miss something about the cartel being proven in the award?

Stefan is a lawyer first and a City fan second, which is why he's a credible voice.

Yes, it's nice to see the PL and the ragtops squirm as their confidence drains away but that is incidental to the facts. The facts are as @slbsn explained. In the big picture, this judgement doesn't mean too much for the future as the rules will be tweaked to comply. That's the correct position for a legal person to take imo, he's not a cheerleader.

The really interesting part here to me is that it has been legally established that the PL broke its own rules in how it dealt with City.
Afraid there is a line that has been crossed here - Stefan's analysis today and in the last TS appearance (as I pointed out to him at the time) has damaged his credibility significantly, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.