City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I keep seeing posts slamming Stefan for no particular reason other than he doesn't wear his City scarf on TS? Whose dog did he run over?
Exactly - he would be less believable & credible if he just spouted what some fans want to hear.
He carefully analyses the facts & tries to present them fairly but with a blue flavour.
He’s not a stupid podcaster screaming at his screen

Did I miss something about the cartel being proven in the award?
I think the term is reading between the lines…

The report talks about emails being sent to the PL by individuals/clubs within days of the Newcastle takeover, demanding the introduction of new rules, which would essentially nobble Newcs ability to spend money. If that isn’t cartel like behaviour, I don’t know what is.

I'm glad Stefan is out there offering a relatively balanced view of what are very complex legal and political issues. Imagine a situation where Talksport got a biased Liverpool fan on instead. Stefan is one of only a few people out there offering balance and objectivity via the media.

Remember, Khaldoon says he wants to deal in facts. That is exactly what Stefan does.

It must be a difficult gig going on TS when Simon Jordan could jump in any second to derail your flow of argument with his usual show boating.

Stefan is being invited on as an FFP expert. That's what he's doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.