City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

There would certainly be lots of laughter from some quarters…
Surely a magnificent moment to put your briefcase on the desk, click it open with military precision, whip out the finest plumped up John Lewis pillow, snap the briefcase shut and lay it on the pillow in a balletic movement of power, poise and precision… whilst uttering those immortal words ‘with that m’lud I rest my case’

I think you have lost me here Stefan. Tariq Panja is not a trusted source. Few people have published more distorted stories about City. Even the story you re-tweeted is a very selective and disingenious version of events. During the UEFA case Panja was one of the main outlets of leaks which were designed to damage City. Some of those leaks were accurate and some were false. But they were all part of a smear campaign against City. By re-tweeting what he publishes you are endorsing his content.

He has also stated that it was Panja’s tweet as well as his own sources that made him think there was no win for City.

Could spend forever trying to dig up your talksport segment so put a simple search on your name and here's you quoted in the Daily Mail.
If you're misquoted you best get your legal hat on,if not you're beginning to look rather stupid over this.View attachment 134361
The word you seem to have erased from your memory is ‘all’, from the sentence ‘… it is unlikely that City prove that these rules are all unlawful’.

… and so it came to pass.

You could sort of understand if City were winning the league by 15-20 points every season, but we have provided the football world and the PL itself with more frequent and exciting title races and final days than had previously ever been seen in English football history.

The PL should be loving us coming along in the manner we have.

City have been absolutely fantastic for the PL brand but they’ve sided with the Redshirts and are fucking it up themselves.
I agree. Unfortunately it's all to do with the cartel clubs running the show. The last thing they wanted was a gatecrasher and then along came Sheikh Mansour. Manchester thanks you, SM, but no other fcuker does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.