City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I don't see how the PL will be delighted to find out their rules were illegal, they need a rewrite and they may have to pay compensation ?
Part of the framework needs to be rewritten. These get done all the time. Is it guaranteed that the rewriting will be beneficial to us?

All we can do from here is see how it plays out. We’ve forced their hand and seem to be on the attack, so we’re in unchartered, interesting waters.

Definitely time to get the popcorn out.

Give it a rest please..and read his quote...it says "it's unlikely that city prove that these rules aren ALL unlawful"......how many rules were actually proven to be "unlawful"? Did we get all the APT rules overturned?
Check out the clubs release today,if they are correct all the APT rules are now void

Martin Samuel's article is total nonsense though. Who do you think reads and agrees with that piece? Nobody outside BM. Pointless.

Did he? His tweet from last night says that Samuel went "too far"....that's what I was referring to, perhaps he said something else later on?

He totally rubbished Martin Samuels article, I've posted his reply to me above your quote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.