City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Think it will be janga for Masters .

Fucking hard from stopping the blocks falling away .
Spot on with janga.He already started misleading rest of the members regarding yesterday result , this con man is digging his grave with every move he makes

Only to the minority I hope.
I’m not quite sure what some Blues was expecting from Stefan.
Maybe they wanted him doing the Poznan on talkshite.
He’s always been measured and cautious in his approach not just on talkshite but on here also.
Funny how rival fans take shots at City as we’ve become more successful only for a minority of our fans to do exactly the same thing when a poster becomes popular on this forum due to their postings and insight.
Stefan and Tolmie being two prime examples of that.

..... Those teams have a also been able to rely upon financial loans to boost their income...
Boost their expenditure not income or certainly not income that counts toward PSR, I think it's important to note. It's important because we also increase our expenditure via equity investment, again it can't be considered in respect of PSR.

What part of “for now” did you struggle with, lol?

You are the master, mate, of posting an article we’ve been discussing for hours on here. Told you before, there’s about a 5 minute window before it’s on here, hahaha. Always gives me a chuckle that you think you’re bringing breaking news to the forum!

I’ve only just caught up. Some of us have been working since 5am.

I bring lots to this forum, not just breaking news. :-)

But is it fizzling out? Of course it isn’t. Current page 1221.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.