City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Where’s it say that pal? All I can see is them reporting that the PL reject our claims that they misled everyone yesterday

In the analysis bit of this article.

In the analysis bit of this article.

I'm sure they didn't 'mislead' all clubs.

Don't know if anyone could shed any light on this.

Interesting that the tramps and spurs representatives will meet her.

I wonder why?
They are still lobbying to try and stop the new regulator. But the last 24 hours has proved, once again, that the PL is incapable of being a fair and impartial regulator for one of the UK's most important industries.

Looking around some other forums, general consensus says we lost the case & we're rattled about the charges case more than ever now.
Modern day stuff worries me a bit, there's no right/wrong or left/right, it's just people putting their fingers in their ears and refusing to believe anything they don't like the sound of.
Where do young people go for the truth or honesty

As a City fan, I’m delighted that we’ve won the aspects of the case we seem to have wanted to win. It gives us the opportunity to attempt to get our higher sponsorships through.

The rules still in place will likely prevent Newcastle from declaring monster sponsorships too, so that’s a pretty significant win too.

On the other hand, we simply don’t know how much City were bothered about the 23? points we didn’t win on. If we decide that we only put them in to muddy the waters, then those people will deem it a huge win.

The PL are probably delighted that most of their rulings were declared sound, at least in principle, and so they can suggest that they won most things and so are happy too.

Ultimately, I think City will benefit more from the judgment, but I can see how in litigation terms that both sides are happy with most of the outcome.

What I don’t get is other teams’ fans trying to suggest the outcome is best for them. For the most part it isn’t!
its the same as the 115 charges.
They have thrown so much that they just hope some sticks.

I suspect whatever the verdict, the panel will come to the conclusion that 115/130 etc charges are ridiculous. Clearly padded out to make things appear worse.

Looking around some other forums, general consensus says we lost the case & we're rattled about the charges case more than ever now.
Modern day stuff worries me a bit, there's no right/wrong or left/right, it's just people putting their fingers in their ears and refusing to believe anything they don't like the sound of
who really cares
theres a load of united and liverpool fans still say we got off at CAS on a technicality.
All i know is we have won four premier leagues in a row and a champions league since then! they can put their finger in their ears but we are still winning trophies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.