City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

To sum it all up it's a full blown crisis for the PL and it has massive implication for one of this countries biggest export earners, I wonder if the government might have to intervene to settle this down
Who from the government though??
Hopefully not the PM Stalmer.
He wants to keep his free box at arsenal...

Don't know if anyone could shed any light on this.

Interesting that the tramps and spurs representatives will meet her.

I wonder why?
They will be taking designer clothes and keys for holiday lets with them to sweeten the discussions.

For the first time in years I spent £2.80 on a paper version of a newspaper.
I bought the Times because of Martin Samuel.
I am now sat in a pub reading it. Delicious.

On a side note, I got home at 3pm after 24 hours flying back from Oz. I had a shower and by 4pm I was in the pub. I best not tell my mum, she wouldn't be impressed.

I mean, what a reach that is. Chief football correspondent. Not even sure I should give any attention to the clown.

Basically shits on every fan of the club, basically saying City could disappear and nobody would give a fuck. Talk about protecting the game for the fans whilst clearly forgetting about the fans of this club.

A really pathetic piece.

To sum it all up it's a full blown crisis for the PL and it has massive implication for one of this countries biggest export earners, I wonder if the government might have to intervene to settle this down
Overseas TV rights are 5.3 billion for the current 2022-25 cycle. Substantial but nowhere near a top export earner.

What the Red Reprobates TM fail to realize is that their American owners (+ Quart of Jim) want a closed shop, Super league, games in foreign markets etc and that 'ickle Siddy are actually the only thing standing between them and the Americanization of football in England (and probably Europe)
Personally, I'd be in favor of salary and spending caps, so that the league became a meritocracy based upon skill, coaching, fan influence etc but remind me who it was first went public then used the birth of satellite TV and then CL cash to gain an unfair advantage on domestic competitors?

Tw*ts, the lot of them ..

I mean, what a reach that is. Chief football correspondent. Not even sure I should give any attention to the clown.

I'm not sure why he's writing about complex financial and legal cases when he clearly doesn't understand them.

I don't know how someone paid to write about football could have such a rose tinted views of the sport's history with capital. What a mad read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.