City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Yes like the scousers and rags the majority are thick mouthy scumbags. I have no love for them either. They are however just as powerless as ourselves on how their club is run.
Two cheeks of the same arse as often been used to refer to the rags & scousers, On the face of of it 3 cheeks of the same arse doesn't really have any meaning. But as all 3 are Yank owned that's the nationality to master having 3 arse cheeks.

I mean, what a reach that is. Chief football correspondent. Not even sure I should give any attention to the clown.

Basically shits on every fan of the club, basically saying City could disappear and nobody would give a fuck. Talk about protecting the game for the fans whilst clearly forgetting about the fans of this club.

A really pathetic piece.

Just wondering how exactly the Premier League would be better without its best team ?

Boost their expenditure not income or certainly not income that counts toward PSR, I think it's important to note. It's important because we also increase our expenditure via equity investment, again it can't be considered in respect of PSR.

Absolutely - silly mistake. My apologies.

First of all we are a key member of this PL so the City's desire for change is to be considered against that backdrop. Second, the "enemies" in the room haven't changed - they will be the parties voting on new rules. Third it is clear the tree is standing on PSR, FMV and APT (of some sort). There is simply no basis to think the clubs will agree no regulation and nor would we want that. We are at the top table.

So we are fighting around the edges by definition and assisted by law which is inherently uncertain on complex and evolving areas of sport and competition law and the interaction. Even if the PL no longer existed, do you really think the Super League teams would not largely replicate the UEFA and or the PL regime on financial restrictions? Of course they would. City most likely want a wholesale change of the leadership of the PL - that is understandable given the allegations made against them but we are still part of this family and all successes in cases like this have to be contextualised in the sense that we need the PL to succeed for our own success.
Totally agree

I mean, what a reach that is. Chief football correspondent. Not even sure I should give any attention to the clown.

Basically shits on every fan of the club, basically saying City could disappear and nobody would give a fuck. Talk about protecting the game for the fans whilst clearly forgetting about the fans of this club.

A really pathetic piece.

And basically ignoring the fact that the premiwr league introduced rules aimes at limiting city's growth which breaks competition law. YCNMIU

A really pathetic piece.

Who gives a flying fuck what that wanker thinks. Who reads the i - they offer it free on flights and I always turn it down. A know-nothing rag.

A really pathetic piece.

That’s the type of response from someone who knows they are beaten.
Why don’t you leave the prem league city and give Liverpool, Arsenal and Utd a chance? Is what he is really saying

A really pathetic piece.

Understandable that his friends call him cunty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.