City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I mean, what a reach that is. Chief football correspondent. Not even sure I should give any attention to the clown.

Basically shits on every fan of the club, basically saying City could disappear and nobody would give a fuck. Talk about protecting the game for the fans whilst clearly forgetting about the fans of this club.

A really pathetic piece.

The best one of the day so far!

Goes straight to the top of the pathetic mardarse posts table!

Wonder if we can beat that one before the end of the night!!

This thread has taken a few twists and turns today and I'm as guilty as anyone for maybe getting bogged down in unnecessary disagreements.
I do believe however that in the fullness of time we will be shown to have secured a huge victory in this challenge,the games future dramatically changed with yesterday's findings.
Hopefully some common ground can be found between clubs and the financial governance put in place will be free of any discrimination.
end of the day we just all want the best for our club and an end to the daily shit show we get from all corners and I believe our club will come out of this on top because from day one I’ve believed the words of khaldoon every one else can go to fuck

View attachment 134367
Sounds like City have finally started fighting fire with fire.
Stupendous.
I think so.

If the verdict of the Panel that PL chose is to be deliberately distorted then legal action is surely justified.

This is not a case of say a Tebas opinion, this seems to be deliberate.
They obviously saw the City original statement as weakness rather than Class. They have chosen the wrong opponent.

Of course the the redshirt owners dictate actions so it adds to our case against them.

Please could anyone point me to the page where I can read the clubs letter to the other premier league clubs if it has been posted here, struggling to keep up. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.