City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Just wondering how exactly the Premier League would be better without its best team ?
fucking ironic it was infact city who bailed pl from super cup and this fuck comes out this shit . Blows my mind that someone commissioned this piece of shit

I mean, what a reach that is. Chief football correspondent. Not even sure I should give any attention to the clown.

Basically shits on every fan of the club, basically saying City could disappear and nobody would give a fuck. Talk about protecting the game for the fans whilst clearly forgetting about the fans of this club.

A really pathetic piece.

He looks like the bastard son of Terry Duckworth. And about as intelligent as him as well.

Prize cockwomble of the highest order. What a ****.

I mean, what a reach that is. Chief football correspondent. Not even sure I should give any attention to the clown.

Basically shits on every fan of the club, basically saying City could disappear and nobody would give a fuck. Talk about protecting the game for the fans whilst clearly forgetting about the fans of this club.

A really pathetic piece.

Never In all my years have I seen anyone so Butthurt than this fella.

A really pathetic piece.

It puzzles me that so many fans, press/media, owners are happy to allow rules that break the law

Also who the fuck is he ?

A really pathetic piece.

Imagine writing a piece that advocates breaking the law. As I have said previously, they’re not bothered about right or wrong, legal or illegal, just as long as City are on the receiving end of it.

At the end of the day when all the shit has dried out there will be a new league formed, whether we win the 115 case or not, it doesn’t matter,

People need to accept that nothing last forever, and the premier league has had a good run but it’s winding down to a slow death,

It’s going to happen, it’s time for change people,

I believe it will be a new league run with AI technology for officiating, where every decision made in live action will be 100% correct, there will also be a more tech immersive experience for fans, seats will have QR Codes for you to order food to lessons ques and the replica shirts will have built in technology behind the badge, where you can feel the heart rate of your favourite player during a game,

Fans across the globe will be able to access technology that makes them feel like they are actually watching the game live at the Etihad from there bedroom wherever they are in the world,

During half-time a famous rock band will be rolled out on a moving stage to perform 15 minutes of there greatest hits, while former players ride horses around the pitch firing free shirts from cannons into the crowd, while a fan on the big screen wins a years free supply of kfc and a free weekend pass for the Manchester City museum tour,

Managers, coaches, scouts, club owners will all be accessing AI to gain an advantage on there sporting opponents in the transfer markets, data analysis, business operations and opportunities,

All this will be formed in a new league not far from now, where the winners of that league win a billion dollars and a great big fuck off gold trophy filled with a gold bullion for each championship winning player,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.