City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Looking around some other forums, general consensus says we lost the case & we're rattled about the charges case more than ever now.
Modern day stuff worries me a bit, there's no right/wrong or left/right, it's just people putting their fingers in their ears and refusing to believe anything they don't like the sound of.
Where do young people go for the truth or honesty

I mean, what a reach that is. Chief football correspondent. Not even sure I should give any attention to the clown.

Basically shits on every fan of the club, basically saying City could disappear and nobody would give a fuck. Talk about protecting the game for the fans whilst clearly forgetting about the fans of this club.

A really pathetic piece.

When your livelyhood depends on clicks, it is always going to be better for them and their employer to appeal to the masses. They can either side with us and please our fans or go against us, pleasing fans of 19 other clubs and in particular 3 clubs! Only Samuel has the bollocks to stand out from the crowd and he has criticised us too in the past when has felt the need. However, he is 13 times sports journalist of the year so has a lot of kudos and employed for that reason.

Journalists for clickbait websites probably don’t even believe what they write.

Could spend forever trying to dig up your talksport segment so put a simple search on your name and here's you quoted in the Daily Mail.
If you're misquoted you best get your legal hat on,if not you're beginning to look rather stupid over this.View attachment 134361

To be honest, I find both the criticism and deification of Slbsn a bit much. However, he does caveat what he says (see para #3).

Last edited:

I mean, what a reach that is. Chief football correspondent. Not even sure I should give any attention to the clown.

Basically shits on every fan of the club, basically saying City could disappear and nobody would give a fuck. Talk about protecting the game for the fans whilst clearly forgetting about the fans of this club.

A really pathetic piece.

I’ve seen and read a lot on this case, as we all have, and never once got angry at anything I’ve digested, but I’m absolutely fuming at this. Who the f**k does this c**t think he is. The PL rules have proven to be illegal, THAT is why we don’t like them. I consider myself a pacifist, but I swear if I see that weasel at the Southampton game, I genuinely don’t think I’d be able to stop myself.

Looking around some other forums, general consensus says we lost the case & we're rattled about the charges case more than ever now.
Modern day stuff worries me a bit, there's no right/wrong or left/right, it's just people putting their fingers in their ears and refusing to believe anything they don't like the sound of.
Where do young people go for the truth or honesty
The truth , and people’s opinions politically and with everything these days will get filtered into the trash bin on social media platforms , the truth , and people’s valid opinions won’t even reach the light of day , the press and media are the most dangerous thing in setting narratives. The country is fucked in so many ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.