City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

When your livelyhood depends on clicks, it is always going to be better for them and their employer to appeal to the masses. They can either side with us and please our fans or go against us, pleasing fans of 19 other clubs and in particular 3 clubs! Only Samuel has the bollocks to stand out from the crowd and he has criticised us too in the past when has felt the need. However, he is 13 times sports journalist of the year so has a lot of kudos and employed for that reason.

Journalists for clickbait websites probably don’t even believe what they write.

Far too many wannabe cunts these days out there I mean in all honesty who the fuck would subscribe or buy the i ?

I really hope the list keeps getting longer of all these cunts and we do the lot of um when the time comes

At the end of the day when all the shit has dried out there will be a new league formed, whether we win the 115 case or not, it doesn’t matter,

People need to accept that nothing last forever, and the premier league has had a good run but it’s winding down to a slow death,

It’s going to happen, it’s time for change people,

I believe it will be a new league run with AI technology for officiating, where every decision made in live action will be 100% correct, there will also be a more tech immersive experience for fans, seats will have QR Codes for you to order food to lessons ques and the replica shirts will have built in technology behind the badge, where you can feel the heart rate of your favourite player during a game,

Fans across the globe will be able to access technology that makes them feel like they are actually watching the game live at the Etihad from there bedroom wherever they are in the world,

During half-time a famous rock band will be rolled out on a moving stage to perform 15 minutes of there greatest hits, while former players ride horses around the pitch firing free shirts from cannons into the crowd, while a fan on the big screen wins a years free supply of kfc and a free weekend pass for the Manchester City museum tour,

Managers, coaches, scouts, club owners will all be accessing AI to gain an advantage on there sporting opponents in the transfer markets, data analysis, business operations and opportunities,

All this will be formed in a new league not far from now, where the winners of that league win a billion dollars and a great big fuck off gold trophy filled with a gold bullion for each championship winning player,
Elon GIFs | Tenor

At the end of the day when all the shit has dried out there will be a new league formed, whether we win the 115 case or not, it doesn’t matter,

People need to accept that nothing last forever, and the premier league has had a good run but it’s winding down to a slow death,

It’s going to happen, it’s time for change people,

I believe it will be a new league run with AI technology for officiating, where every decision made in live action will be 100% correct, there will also be a more tech immersive experience for fans, seats will have QR Codes for you to order food to lessons ques and the replica shirts will have built in technology behind the badge, where you can feel the heart rate of your favourite player during a game,

Fans across the globe will be able to access technology that makes them feel like they are actually watching the game live at the Etihad from there bedroom wherever they are in the world,

During half-time a famous rock band will be rolled out on a moving stage to perform 15 minutes of there greatest hits, while former players ride horses around the pitch firing free shirts from cannons into the crowd, while a fan on the big screen wins a years free supply of kfc and a free weekend pass for the Manchester City museum tour,

Managers, coaches, scouts, club owners will all be accessing AI to gain an advantage on there sporting opponents in the transfer markets, data analysis, business operations and opportunities,

All this will be formed in a new league not far from now, where the winners of that league win a billion dollars and a great big fuck off gold trophy filled with a gold bullion for each championship winning player,
The blue moon lot have just come to terms with digital tickets lord knows what sort of anxiety spiral your prediction will set forth

The truth , and people’s opinions politically and with everything these days will get filtered into the trash bin on social media platforms , the truth , and people’s valid opinions won’t even reach the light of day , the press and media are the most dangerous thing in setting narratives. The country is fucked in so many ways.
It's a worldwide issue, not just the UK.
This is 'just' football, doing similar with real news is fucking scary & downright dangerous.....or maybe i'm just a FOC who knows nothing.

I’ve seen and read a lot on this case, as we all have, and never once got angry at anything I’ve digested, but I’m absolutely fuming at this. Who the f**k does this c**t think he is. The PL rules have proven to be illegal, THAT is why we don’t like them. I consider myself a pacifist, but I swear if I see that weasel at the Southampton game, I genuinely don’t think I’d be able to stop myself.

Don’t let the truth get in the way of a click baiter mate

its the same as the 115 charges.
They have thrown so much that they just hope some sticks.

I suspect whatever the verdict, the panel will come to the conclusion that 115/130 etc charges are ridiculous. Clearly padded out to make things appear worse.
Too true and if we've been accused on 115 charges it's virtually impossible the other clubs participating in the Premier League over that period (30-35?) are completely innocent.

We know about the fiddles involving the Dippers, Rags, Chavs and Tarquins but there's surely skeletons in the cupboard's of lesser Clubs but because they were no threat the Red Shirt Influenced PL didn't give two big ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.